GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

I miss Indigodawg. He was a prince.

Whaaat? How do you get to see it early?

I still need to see John Wick 1. I skipped it for a while due to what I knew was a sad scene.
I went to that thing where they were showing the trailer in theaters last year and they said everyone who went gets to see it a week early at that theater.

John Wick is best movie of that year it came out in.

Quanum of Solace

Jooooeel. Do you play
skylanders
if yes, do you have it on
PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
Quantum Break? Is that a game with Scott Bakula where you travel thru time and solve people's problems while you inhabit their body? If it isn't, it should be.

The other day I dropped my cell phone from a 3rd story balcony and it....broke. Help me Scott Bakula. Go back in time and take over my body and have me not do that please. I trust you not to do anything weird with my body.

The GGT is almost becoming as sad as the OTT.

Why were you holding your phone over a 3rd story balcony?

I imagine that time michael jackson held his kid over a balcony except it's you and your phone.\

Is the OTT still there?

Quanum of Solace

Jooooeel. Do you play
skylanders
if yes, do you have it on
PS4
I used to! I stopped at Giants, though. I would say I'd get it to play with you, but I think my girlfriend would kill me if I bought any more interactive gaming figures.

Quantum Break? Is that a game with Scott Bakula where you travel thru time and solve people's problems while you inhabit their body? If it isn't, it should be.

The other day I dropped my cell phone from a 3rd story balcony and it....broke. Help me Scott Bakula. Go back in time and take over my body and have me not do that please. I trust you not to do anything weird with my body.

The GGT is almost becoming as sad as the OTT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjK9GJMBpt0

The GGT's low amount of people makes me think that CAG is dying.

If that Quantum Break thing is legit just a windows code, I'd be willing to like split costs or something, I don't know how it's all working for sure.

Zeki, we need to play EDF again, I've been wanting to, I grabbed that free DLC.

And yeah, it's not as active here, I know I haven't been chatting a lot, just figuring some things out and all that, so I haven't really been posting in any of the forums, I still check in and read everything though.

Sounds good, tomorrow is my mom's birthday so I'm not sure what's all going on, but if it's later it might work, got nothing going on Sunday as far as I know though. 

Deadpool reviews say Colossus and that girl are funnier than Deadpool. No surprise there.

Get it and play it with me anyway. Dark Edition is super cheap on Amazon. I want to get it. But coop is best
I miiiiight.

Joel let me tell you how this story ends.
With me training a new generation of GGT members as a grizzled veteran of the console wars?

With me having a room filled entirely with what is essentially physical DLC?

Wait, what story?

If that Quantum Break thing is legit just a windows code, I'd be willing to like split costs or something, I don't know how it's all working for sure.

Zeki, we need to play EDF again, I've been wanting to, I grabbed that free DLC.

And yeah, it's not as active here, I know I haven't been chatting a lot, just figuring some things out and all that, so I haven't really been posting in any of the forums, I still check in and read everything though.
Tell your Mom I said Happy Birthday! And I'm glad you're doing well, dawg.

My girlfriend and I are going to see Deadpool today. I'm excited!

Yo, I love our gaming nights, but I have to love the game as well. By "our gaming nights," I mean when Joel plays games we both enjoy with me. The future looks very bright for gaming nights if you like fighters. If you don't, well... y'know... playing with yourself is always a great time if you can find the right material.

I play Mobas with a bunch of people doe.

I'm only playing Overwatch by myself cuz none of yall are privileged.

But are you going to see the new Bieber movie that also came out today?
There's a new Bieber movie?

Girl Fight is on sale for $2. Can finally revive the idea of a GGT Girl Fight night

Where's Uraizen
Yo, I'd be down for playing Girl Fight.

Does it have nudity?

Yo, I love our gaming nights, but I have to love the game as well. By "our gaming nights," I mean when Joel plays games we both enjoy with me. The future looks very bright for gaming nights if you like fighters. If you don't, well... y'know... playing with yourself is always a great time if you can find the right material.
Yeah, I agree with this. SFV this week! WOO!

I'm going to play Typing of The Dead Overkill by myself
I wish we could coop that.

#truefan

Would probably go to the concert with me in May since other faker fans won't.

Untitled.jpg

If you have it we can
I don't :(

#truefan

Would probably go to the concert with me in May since other faker fans won't.

Untitled.jpg
Is that Icebeezy? Where is he? I haven't seen him in sooo long.

He'll probably also go to Disneyland while he's there.
Shit, I WOULD TOO!

what did you think of the kanye album
I like it. Haven't listened to it all yet, but some tracks are pretty good.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I love you all!

Is that Icebeezy? Where is he? I haven't seen him in sooo long.
Yeah, it's me, and it has been a long time Joel. I've just been busy with life recently. I have managed to play and beat some video games recently though and have plans to still go to some anime conventions this year, and probably the DotA2 International as well assuming I can get tickets. Right now I'm working on Rise of the Tomb Raider, cool game so far.

bread's done
Back