GGT 356 is Almost as Bad as Toriyama's Art

top three kanye album for me
I just finished it and while it's not in my top 3, I did like it a lot. There's some great tracks on there. Better than Yeezus, imo. Waves is great.

1. Late Registration

2. College Dropout

3. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

4. College Dropout

5. Life of Pablo

6. 808's and Heartbreak

7. Yeezus

That list probably makes me look super mainstream, but I just really identify with a lot of songs in the top 3. Such great feelings in a lot of those songs.

Yeah, it's me, and it has been a long time Joel. I've just been busy with life recently. I have managed to play and beat some video games recently though and have plans to still go to some anime conventions this year, and probably the DotA2 International as well assuming I can get tickets. Right now I'm working on Rise of the Tomb Raider, cool game so far.
Yay! I'm glad you've been doing well, man! I look forward to cosplay pics! :D

did your sister get my package
Yeah, did your sister get Indig's package, Zeki?

Saw Deadpool on Friday. I loved it. They did a great job of capturing the really great parts of the character and making it funny. I planned on playing some Halo and Battlefront over the weekend, but I was busy Saturday and yesterday there was that weird Live outage where I couldn't sign in for most of the day, so that killed that hope. I did play a lot of Smash with my brothers, though. I'm shit with Bayonetta. I wish she was more of my playstyle, but she's just not my playstyle.

I also played some MUA1. That game looks old as fuck. They should do an HD Remake of it.

CbI_gJNUkAAjmVx.jpg

I decided to give a fig about the Zelda Timeline and was surprised to learn that if Link wins in Ocarina of Time, the world is doomed. That's a sign of why meddling with the timeline is bad, listen up Rip Hunter.

I decided to give a fig about the Zelda Timeline and was surprised to learn that if Link wins in Ocarina of Time, the world is doomed. That's a sign of why meddling with the timeline is bad, listen up Rip Hunter.
Yeah, the Zelda timeline is all kinds of fucked up. I'm still surprised they actually shoehorned the games into a timeline when they were probably actually never meant to be like that.

Well, honestly, what do you expect from a guy that was a member of a group called "Time Masters?"

I am so glad I'm not white.

The benefits are just so not worth the conscience.

I feel for you guys.
It's not that bad. I'm just cool with tons of people of color.

Though, sometimes I do get a little drunk and feel bad.

So, Lupe beat Daigo? That shit's weird. I like to think he beat him in SF and then immediately launched into one of his conspiracies about Dubya committing 9/11.

CbWcVsYWAAIRUp7.jpg

Street Fighter V's art is also suffering, holy shit.

EDIT: Like, nevermind whatever's going with Mika's torso, Zangief's head is on backwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind that art so much. 

Hearing the shit about the online being bad makes me glad I cancelled my preorder last minute. I'll just pick it up down the road.

Maaan, Fallout 4. Kind of debating on getting the season pass before the price increases.

it's impressive how little work Capcom put into SFV. this is like dial-up speed matchmaking. it's also impressive that it's going to be the #1 competitive fighting game for years to come regardless of anything Capcom does. two controllers plug in and training mode exists? you got yourself an unbeatable franchise. actually, i think the contollers plugging in is still up in the air for a lot of players. 

CbkTkYgUcAAnwmt.png

EDIT: Holy shit, that age difference. Didn't even notice that at first.
Dude is super insecure. The fact that the guy's 36 makes it worse. If my girlfriend said Deadpool was hot I would just be like whatever. I don't see the reason to get upset about that kind of shit unless it's a significant other talking about wanting to sleep with a friend or colleague. That's the kind of thing I'd get pissed about.

If that guy had that kind of reaction, she better get out now because it's going to become a thing where he'll be scanning the room every time they go out to try to find someone that he thinks she'll leave him for. I know because that's how my last fiancee was. Shit was seriously awful.

Oh yeah, why the fuck to so many people go to Reddit for relationship advice? It's barely a step up from Yahoo Answers. Also, none of the Reddit users I know even have the faintest idea of how to handle interpersonal relationships.

Yeah, I'd soak that ass in rainbows.

Played in the Smash tourney again last night! My brother and I lost. It could have been better, but was still fun!

If you can convince yourself to submit a thread to /r/relationship_advice your relationship was already hopeless. I don't think I've read a single one that wasn't a total disaster.

went to an SFV tourney today and was overwhelmed by ass cracks. something about those fold out chairs, reminded me of my MTG days. 

also it's hilarious trying to sync up the next player's controller or fightstick on ps4. it's like a 5 step process that has to be done in a specific order. can't believe it's 2016.

Crotch (or anyone else), what are the best quests in Fallout 4? Just asking because I'm pretty close to the end of the main quest line and looking for more to do. I just finished the Silver Shroud quest line and loved it.

Answer: My girlfriend already thinks that Warwick Davis is hot.
That little dude probably gets so much tail. Willow movie was great, one of my favorite 80's fantasy movies. George Lucas originally wanted Willow to be a trilogy. Wonder if he could sell that to Disney too and get JJ on it?

Willow NES game was fun tho. Zelda-ish and one of the few movie-based licensed games of the time that was good.

went to an SFV tourney today and was overwhelmed by ass cracks. something about those fold out chairs, reminded me of my MTG days.

also it's hilarious trying to sync up the next player's controller or fightstick on ps4. it's like a 5 step process that has to be done in a specific order. can't believe it's 2016.
Just say no to crack.

I've been playing some Smash Bros with Bayonetta. We need to do another GGT Smash nite sometime.

We also need more weird Kpop videos. Where them at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yWVyD6eWGs

bread's done
Back