GGT 359 School Idol Project Was Cancelled After One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
9O8iuYV.gif

Is it like eyes crying?

Edit 10/25: Had dream last night that I was hanging with Nate, Joel and others (cant remember the other people) and Nate invented a time machine using a math equation involving dividing something by 251. We went back in time to a hospital and I was in a giant room with a huge computer and there was a robot there. We then were chased by a nurse out of the hospital. Nate told us to make sure we go somewhere that people can't see us to travel back to the present. It was a bizarre dream.

The time machine was like a platform with four poles and could be carried around.

There was also a part where everyone was playing Gears of War 4 but I didn't have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a bunch of weeaboo shit in the middle of your cool guy stuff like Zeus and a guy from Warframe I think.

Which is the opposite of FF XIII-2, cuz that's a good game surrounded by 2 really shit games with a really shit protagonist that only weeaboos like.

Hey BRW do you want to come to my house and just like hang out.

We can do whatever, I won't force you to do stuff that I just want to do just to leave you hanging once you start doing it since I don't think good friends do that to each other.

Only bad friends do that. Like Honoka and people like Honoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back