GGT 360 Is Going To Be Called The "GGT One" Next Thread & Be Always Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to watch anime with me? I've been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho cuz I needed something Good to cleanse the palette of shit that Zeki has been making me watch. I'm only like 15 episodes in can easily catch you up. Will probably only watch to the end of Dark Tournament before it becomes too shonen.

Do you want to watch anime with me? I've been rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho cuz I needed something Good to cleanse the palette of shit that Zeki has been making me watch. I'm only like 15 episodes in can easily catch you up. Will probably only watch to the end of Dark Tournament before it becomes too shonen.
As much as I would love to re-watch Yu Yu Hakusho with you especially since it's one of my top animes and The Dark Tournament was fucking awesome, I have a huge backlog of anime to watch at the moment that I can't deal with re-watching a huge series like Yu Yu Hakusho. You should totally get BlackRockWaifu to watch it tho as he's admitted to me awhile back that he never watched the series before and shocked me to no end how he'd miss out on it. I do agree that the series did fall after The Dark Tournament too, Chapter Black seemed like it was gonna be great, I remember looking forward to the next episode every week back when it aired on Toonami but as it got closer to the end it wasn't as interesting as it first seemed. The Three Kings Saga was the weakest of all in my opinion and felt like such a rush job to end the series. Speaking of The Dark Tournament, I actually have the PS2 fighting game as well playing as Hiei and releasing that Dragon of the Darkness Flame every time to finish off my opponent was the best. Also, Botan is top waifu I need to mention this.

tumblr_n3dtl4SxgQ1r922azo1_500.gif

That's fine if

has abandoned me at least I still have

oh wait
Sorry. But the ultimate betrayal has to be Whoknows. I made a community for Titanfall 2, and Whoknows didn't even tell me when he got it, and then proceeded to ignore the invitation. When I asked him why he didn't tell me, he fainted half way through the message. Now suddenly he wants to play God Eater. Just Kidding, I love you whoknows.

But at least EdJericho apologizes when he can't play games.

My bad. I downloaded it as part of the free weekend and I didn't want to break your heart by telling you that.
Forgiven. But there was a free weekend? I didn't even know.

Also, didn't you say you were going to play Bloodborne? I don't want to be the only one struggling on the 2nd boss.

Sorry. But the ultimate betrayal has to be Whoknows. I made a community for Titanfall 2, and Whoknows didn't even tell me when he got it, and then proceeded to ignore the invitation. When I asked him why he didn't tell me, he fainted half way through the message. Now suddenly he wants to play God Eater. Just Kidding, I love you whoknows.

But at least EdJericho apologizes when he can't play games.
That is 100Percent Classic Zeki.

Can't wait for the scene where in order to save the fate of the galaxy, they must launch their muscle cars into space, and orbit around the planet while drifting and doing stunts, and have Vin Diesel leap from car to car, while somehow not having to breathe in space or need a spacesuit, all the while fighting aliens with his bare fists, and none of the cars will ever run out of gas, and he will do a crazy one on one with the head alien, and then have the alien get killed my another alien's crossfire so he doesn't have to dirty his hands in which he will finally make it to the bomb that was about to explode but has one second left on the timer before he defuses it and in the end he goes back to earth, and even though he saved the entire world, he still lives in his small house in the hoods and have a picnic and barbecue in his garage, while mourning a character that dies, but isn't a Taretto, and then somehow after the credits, there will be a scene and so and so villian comes back to life, and we get "Fast and the Furious 9, Battle for the Fate of the Multiverse" where once again the only thing that can save us are cars. And Vin Diesel.

In other words, I'm looking forward to it.

Sounds like something Zeki would hate.

"Oh I have to play 2 hours before multiplayer unlocks? Not gonna fuckin bother sorry but not sorry have fun playing by yourself but really don't cuz I simply do not care enough do you wanna watch love live season 2"

Yeah something like that.

If it was 7 hours to unlock online coop and the whole point of the game was coop, then yeah, that would be stupid. Especially if local coop is unlocked from the beginning.

7 hours sure.

2 hours nah dats like tutorial length i can understand that especially if someone really wanted to play with someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kjv-SFh-Uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPH8LFYFRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--zku6TB5NY

We need to assemble the GGT family in Fast and Furious format.

Obviously the head - Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) is Indignate.

Also obvious is Wifey/GF - Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is Whoknows.

Friend/Brother in Law - Brian (Paul Walker RIP) = Beatles?

Sister - Mia = Rai Rai?

Random Black Guy/Friend - Tyrese Gibson = ?

Random Black Guy #2/Friend - Ludacris = ?

The Rock/Rival/Friend - Hobbs = Krymner

Smart Asian Dude/Friend - Han = EdJericho

Smart Asian Dude GF/Friend/Sexiest family member/Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot = BlackRockWaifu

Paul Walker/Mia's baby = The Crotch

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that's p.good.

Mando-Dawg can be Tyrese cuz he always be saying some asinine shit.

I'm p.sure Action should be Brian and Beatles is Mia.

Uraizen is Jason Statham.

TomPhan is the guy from 3 who is like doing his own shit Drifting™ and watching anime and stuff and nobody really knows anything about him.

I like all this. I hope we get to play when it comes out. I'I more excited for this than i'be been excited for a game in a long time.
I hope the netcode is good.

We should play God Eater soon.
I can play.

We need to assemble the GGT family in Fast and Furious format.

Obviously the head - Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) is Indignate.

Also obvious is Wifey/GF - Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) is Whoknows.

Friend/Brother in Law - Brian (Paul Walker RIP) = Beatles?

Sister - Mia = Rai Rai?

Random Black Guy/Friend - Tyrese Gibson = ?

Random Black Guy #2/Friend - Ludacris = ?

The Rock/Rival/Friend - Hobbs = Krymner

Smart Asian Dude/Friend - Han = EdJericho

Smart Asian Dude GF/Friend/Sexiest family member/Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot = BlackRockWaifu

Paul Walker/Mia's baby = The Crotch
Whoa whoa whoa... why am I the sister and who is she?

This is why I had to change your name to Indignate myself.

Honoka doing her dumb face to try and trick her friends into doing her homework for her cuz she'll never amount to anything on her own.

That's like saying "man fuck *insert any place here* they kicked me out cuz I went in there and acted like an asshole so fuck that place fuck"

No it's not.

Remember that time you were kicked out for acting like an asshole and went crawling back? Me too.

The reason you had to make another account.

You know, because your first one was banned. Because you were acting like an asshole.

gunnm didn't go back after he was banned at the same time. He has too much self respect to go crawling back to a shit site like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back