Sunday Games

Tekken 7

SFV

Blazblue Central Fiction

Smash 4

Player's choice vote with your cash aka fuck marvel

gN0J1r4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And let them secretly take some of it? To hell with that, I'll count my own money. Trust no one with Benjamins.

I've got a way to help with that solution.

1235881078333_zpslreeokhv.gif

Those bastards are holding Power Girl hostage in the Ultimate Edition which is $100. All I asked for was Super Girl and Power Girl to be on Injustice 2 and they give me one and a fuck you pay more with the other.

They like Pepsi so clearly someone with good taste.
After playing the beta, I think the Power Girl cosmetics may be unlockable.

Wow, they really went ham with the unlockables in this one. I mean, fuck. So many cosmetics. I love it.

the blue one
What about "the blue one"?
Best Earphones.

I'm honestly torn between Marika Kouno (Blue) and Rie Takahashi (Yellow), if Marika did more seiyuu roles she'd probably beat Rie since her cutesy innocent voice is adorable but Rie won me when she voiced Megumin from KonoSuba (EXPLOSION!!!). As for Yuki Nagaku (Pink) she's okay but the other two are superior.

I want to say which one but I don't want to be accused of things
Which one what? Like is this a game?
It's the opening theme to Akiba's Trip anime which is a video game, so... yes??

Best Earphones.

I'm honestly torn between Marika Kouno (Blue) and Rie Takahashi (Yellow), if Marika did more seiyuu roles she'd probably beat Rie since her cutesy innocent voice is adorable but Rie won me when she voiced Megumin from KonoSuba (EXPLOSION!!!). As for Yuki Nagaku (Pink) she's okay but the other two are superior.

It's the opening theme to Akiba's Trip anime which is a video game, so... yes??
I knew it had to do with Akiba's Trip but is it a game to choose colors of outfits based on that video?

Damn, possible no MVC at EVO this year... that's an insult.

I'm murdering folks with Batman. Dark knight forever. I have unlocked the cartooniest cowl and I feel like I'm murdering people.
Wow, how were you able to get a demo code? Were you a lucky draw or did you buy one?

Damn, possible no MVC at EVO this year... that's an insult.

Wow, how were you able to get a demo code? Were you a lucky draw or did you buy one?
I was a lucky draw!
I got an email a couple of weeks ago letting me know I could sign up for the closed beta to the email address linked to my WBID, so I signed up. Then, yesterday morning I got the email with the code in it. I flipped out. I couldn't believe I got in. And man, that game is good. The costume customization and shaders are so tight. After customizing my characters, I haven't run across a single person that has the same look.

I met up with someone at Level 46 in Injustice 2 a couple of hours ago. They had a crazy looking Supergirl that had a White/Black/Red costume (not really Justice Lords Superman colors, but close). They also fucking annhilated me.

I'm okay with that though, because as soon as I lost I unlocked Battfleck armor and helm.

I was a lucky draw!
I got an email a couple of weeks ago letting me know I could sign up for the closed beta to the email address linked to my WBID, so I signed up. Then, yesterday morning I got the email with the code in it. I flipped out. I couldn't believe I got in. And man, that game is good. The costume customization and shaders are so tight. After customizing my characters, I haven't run across a single person that has the same look.
I was looking everywhere for a code because I heard they were giving them out the other day but no site would mention where. Is Harley Quinn playable? Can I give Supergirl a skirt like she's always meant to have in the customization? Can I give her the outfit that showed off her stomach?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kara_Zor-El_(New_Earth)

A lot of good shit can come out of this sqaure/marvel deal.

I'm down.
Marvel in Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed?

I was looking everywhere for a code because I heard they were giving them out the other day but no site would mention where. Is Harley Quinn playable? Can I give Supergirl a skirt like she's always meant to have in the customization? Can I give her the outfit that showed off her stomach?

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kara_Zor-El_(New_Earth)

Marvel in Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed?
I'm not sure where they were giving them away unless it was on Twitter. I'm just glad I signed up for the beta and was chosen.

Unfortunately, I have not seen a skirt or belly shirt yet. I've only seen costumes similar to her default, but I wouldn't be surprised by those customization options being in the game. Harley is not playable in the current beta. It's only Atrocitus, Batman, Superman, and Supergirl. I expect there will be updates to the beta at some point. They've been doing something with their servers all day.

I've reached a new low for job satisfaction. I really, truly hate what I do. Helping people make sure that their taxes are completed is a pain.

EdJericho pronounces Indignate as In-Dig-Na-Tay. Or as I like to call it, Indig-Naughtay. Yes, we talk about you in our private sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back