GGT 363 Found a Black Book but still got Whilewashed

fk yah bro
Totes brah <3

BvS... I kinda want that to stand for Batman vs. Sonic
I'd like to see that. "Do you speed? You will!"

I have a new job now where I am working from home as a call center agent. It sucks, but I get to play my 3DS and read as much as I want between calls. Which is a lot. I almost beat Super Mario Bros 3 just in the last two days. No warp flute.

I think it does look great. Really excited to see the Flash and (maybe) GL!

Gah, I really hope GL is in it. I've been getting back into Johns' run on Gl and I forgot just how much I loved it. It's perfect.

And man, I just rewatched BvS the other day and I still don't think that's a bad movie at all. So fucking good.
It is weird they abandoned the Unite The Seven tag line they had going for JL.

BvS is so good and not a bad movie at all.

I guess the green ranger is alright

SU6L6Mr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GGT outlived neogaf. I bet a certain number of you didn't see that coming
I actually saw the end coming for neogaf earlier than this. Its been coming for a long time, I think. The mods were out of control, and the site's owner was an idiot. Now, we know he's a misogynist idiot. If it ever does come back to life, it'll never be as big a deal as it was.

So, who's gonna be the next new neogaf?

CAG (GGT) will never die cuz Cheapy needs that paycheck.
He'll be 80 still doing podcasts with his same crew. CheapAssGeriatrics.

There’s not gonna be a next Neogaf. Everyone’s just gonna go back to Gamespot.

I thought the geonaf thing was funny. That shit died in like an hour.

GGT is here Forever and always.

Also, I agree, Zeki. It is odd they dropped the Inite the Seven tag. I’m still happy they didn’t just call the movie “The League” like Snyder originally wanted. What are the chances you think GL will show up in it? We’re like a month away from release at this point and i’m Stoked.

There’s not gonna be a next Neogaf. Everyone’s just gonna go back to Gamespot.

I thought the geonaf thing was funny. That shit died in like an hour.

GGT is here Forever and always.

Also, I agree, Zeki. It is odd they dropped the Inite the Seven tag. I’m still happy they didn’t just call the movie “The League” like Snyder originally wanted. What are the chances you think GL will show up in it? We’re like a month away from release at this point and i’m Stoked.
I'll be impressed if they were able to keep GL a secret for so long.

I have a new job now where I am working from home as a call center agent. It sucks, but I get to play my 3DS and read as much as I want between calls. Which is a lot. I almost beat Super Mario Bros 3 just in the last two days. No warp flute.
I recently started working again too. I get so damn tired now, I don't even want to play games anymore.

I recently started working again too. I get so damn tired now, I don't even want to play games anymore.
Yeah, except for SMB3 I never want to play anything. Bleh.

I'll be starting up KOTOR again today for the millionth time today, though!

I need a new job where I can play video games.

I hear Neogaf is hiring mods, maybe that'll be a good fit?
Neogaf pays? If so, I'm on that shit. If you don't mind call center shit, Alorica is hiring now. Hard to get hours, doe.

when is joel going to add me on discord
I'm sorry, I tried clicking that link that you posted and it told me it couldn't find anything. Did you send me a friend request? I'm sorry if I've missed it, mang. <3

Hay, Zeki. You got discord too?

RIP the GAF communities.

Cheddaz went out in a blaze of glory.

I'm getting back into Yu-gi-oh and I'm not sure why.

I watched Halsey and I'm obsessed with her music. 

When are we going to Discord?

I'm getting back into Yu-gi-oh and I'm not sure why.

When are we going to Discord?
Were you watching the anime on Twitch? I wasn't but hear a lot about it. I actually played Legacy of the Duelist not too long ago, and really like it but some of the later generation cards have effects that were way too complicated and looked like essays in the card descriptions.

So far I got you, Ed, Joel, and Indignate added.

Wow EDJ is on discord and hasn't added me even though I put my thing in here and everything wow she could have told me that we weren't friends anymore to my face instead of stabbing me in the back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZgN3XwsURU

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIft-t-MQuE

Wow EDJ is on discord and hasn't added me even though I put my thing in here and everything wow she could have told me that we weren't friends anymore to my face instead of stabbing me in the back
I use Discord but only get on it like once a week.
It's faster just chatting here since I barely get on it unless it's for one group chat I go to on occasions.

You should hop into the OT chat on discord sometime, brah.

It's like a train wreck, I'm naturally curious and want to hear more about these escapades, but another part of me thinks I might be scarred for life afterwards.

You might be better off not knowing.
Well, you're in luck because the furry stories are really some of the worst I've had. I've got plenty of other terrible stories, but they don't usually involve sex. Like the time I almost dated a lady that believed that she was an Elf or the time I almost dated a closeted Nazi.

My life is a mirror of impenetrable nightmares.

I remember when Skype was a thing. Now I don't even have it installed.
The last time I used Skype, Ironman 2 was still in theaters. Actually, if you add me on Skype, you can see a picture of me from a decade ago.

Well, you're in luck because the furry stories are really some of the worst I've had. I've got plenty of other terrible stories, but they don't usually involve sex. Like the time I almost dated a lady that believed that she was an Elf or the time I almost dated a closeted Nazi.

My life is a mirror of impenetrable nightmares.
You should write an autobiography or maybe a memoir or something. At least a story every week.

bread's done
Back