GGT 41 Gave Chac A Ticket For Playing Outrun IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
161455074.jpg
:lol:

Wow. You make the list once then add a game you buy. It doesn't take but maybe 30 seconds to add a game after that. So unless you buy games everyday it's useful since if you buys games everyday you'll probably never beat them.

The scanning your tag thing would be useless since it's a backloggery meaning you haven't played it yet

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No, you'll be playing with me, dallow, and JSP. Jer and Sean will be TMK'ing it up in Reach.

I have a white (yellow) lab and a "theorized" beagle/dachshund mix:
iPhonePhotos003.jpg
[/QUOTE]Awwwww @ the one on the left. The one on the right looks so disinterested.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I want to ask who the fuck you are, but I like that you have your Backloggery in your sig. I think we should all do that.[/QUOTE]Backloggery hasn't been accepting new members since August.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Ugh, Reach.

I watched the video review on GT and he complained a lot about the story being repetitive and the game play being the same besides a few new weapons and features...and then they give it a 9.3. WTF. Why the fuck does Halo get a free pass for design flaws? Final Fantasy doesn't, any more at least, so why does Halo? CoD at least tries different things(perks), sure some are broken, but at least they tried.[/QUOTE]
He did complain about the story but seemed to be high on the multiplayer. So that 9.3 seems like a perfectly fine score to me.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Awwwww @ the one on the left. The one on the right looks so disinterested.

Backloggery hasn't been accepting new members since August.[/QUOTE]

WTF? Why? That's dumb.

[quote name='benjamouth']They can't get through the new members backlog.

Rimshot.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks folks, ben will be here all week!

Yeah, I read that somewhere. Don't see why...

The whole backloggery site still seems kind of amateur. Maybe it's the dumb name.

I like to use mine though for quick reference to what I have.

I like Backloggery, it helps remind me of what games I have been playing, and need to play again before I forget what the game was about (or more often the case put it on terminal hold until I end up restarting it again).

Game journalists always have hard-ons for online multiplayer and always bump or drop their scores based on that.

Got a lot of work done today, so I feel like I've been productive enough. Gonna finish Band of Brothers and then probably just play Yakuza 3 until I go to sleep. Yep.

Still no Dodonpachi Daioujou. I wonder if the mail people cast it into the sea.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']That Dead Space backpack is available for pre-order... It's gonna be expensive but I want it.[/QUOTE]

$108, pass.

I like the DS2 Isaac Rig T better, but as with all gamer shirts it's not available in tall.

Does the most obvious implementation for Kinect not seem like it should be ideal for RTSs or "Sim"s type games? Voice command and sans controller gesture input seem like natural fits. I guess both formats tend to flop on consoles. Maybe it would make Halo Wars enjoyable . . .:lol:

[quote name='gunm']Game journalists always have hard-ons for online multiplayer and always bump or drop their scores based on that.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with it as long as the text of the review is clear in talking about both the solo and multiplayer separately.

Ew, why would you want that backpack? Almost as ugly as the Crysis LE backpack.
I could see it being cool if I were in 6th grade.

[quote name='gunm']Game journalists always have hard-ons for online multiplayer and always bump or drop their scores based on that.[/QUOTE]

I think online multiplayer has become too much of some review scores. They probably assume the overwhelming majority will not play the campaign. In the case of COD, that's true (I remember COD4 stats showing that about 25% of players beat the intro stage). In the case of Halo, that's definitely not true. If the campaign is medicore, and sold as a major portion of the game (Hint: This one is kinda important to the Halo universe), the game should be marked down in turn.

[quote name='KingBroly']I think online multiplayer has become too much of some review scores. They probably assume the overwhelming majority will not play the campaign. In the case of COD, that's true (I remember COD4 stats showing that about 25% of players beat the intro stage). In the case of Halo, that's definitely not true. If the campaign is medicore, and sold as a major portion of the game (Hint: This one is kinda important to the Halo universe), the game should be marked down in turn.[/QUOTE]

I think the ultimate solution is to give the single and multiplayer portions separate scores.

But really, it's just a case of people caring too much about the scores. It's the text of the reviews that explains the pros and cons (and how those match up with your personal likes and dislikes, pet peeves etc.) that really matter. Not some arbitrary number.

In the GT review, they clearly wanted, expected, and got the most enjoyment out of the online multiplayer. In comparison, they didn't talk too much about campaign or story.

[quote name='dallow']Ew, why would you want that backpack? Almost as ugly as the Crysis LE backpack.
I could see it being cool if I were in 6th grade.[/QUOTE]

speak for yourself, I love my gamer clothes:
jAIui.jpg

first time posting my pic on CAG guys, so be gentle :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No, you'll be playing with me, dallow, and JSP. Jer and Sean will be TMK'ing it up in Reach.

I have a white (yellow) lab and a "theorized" beagle/dachshund mix:
iPhonePhotos003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fucking labs. They are awesome.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']damn couldnt resist getting the alan wake LE off amazon

now to get rid of my standard edition :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Sell it to me.

We should compile a list of REACH ggt gts. Or I'll just add the people who say their getting it.

[quote name='icebeast']I like Backloggery, it helps remind me of what games I have been playing, and need to play again before I forget what the game was about (or more often the case put it on terminal hold until I end up restarting it again).[/QUOTE]

Oh no. You're using the site wrong -- once you start a game, it has to come off your list and you can never return to it. It's only for games you've never even tried. :lol:

I just realized I have about $30 in GC at Amazon.... I might use it to get Bioshock 2 so I can try that DLC everyone is talking about.

I'll be getting Reach. My copy of is shipping... I hope that it gets here a few hours before I leave for work.

[quote name='BlueScrote']fucking labs. They are awesome.

Sell it to me.

We should compile a list of REACH ggt gts. Or I'll just add the people who say their getting it.[/QUOTE]

how much? also ive never dealt with internet transcations other than straight up trades so ur gonna have to help me there :lol:
also is there any other way than paypal? never wanted to deal with it and now ive heard theyre really shady so now im even more wary of using it

btw if i sell it then i'll give u the code for the signal when i get my LE

I have some Playstation shirts given away during the PSX era.
I only wore them in grade school.

I never wear anything with pictures/graphics or names/phrases now unless it's around the house where no one will see me.

[quote name='dmaul1114']
I think the ultimate solution is to give the single and multiplayer portions separate scores.

But really, it's just a case of people caring too much about the scores. It's the text of the reviews that explains the pros and cons (and how those match up with your personal likes and dislikes, pet peeves etc.) that really matter. Not some arbitrary number.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly how I feel. I just can't believe how up in arms some people get over silly things like review scores. Especially when people complain when a game gets a 9/10 instead of a 10/10. It just gets ridiculous some times. Most people complaining don't even seem to read the reviews, they just look at the scores. And people also need to remember that reviews are subjective by nature. If a review is legitimately biased that would be one thing, but 99% of the time, people accusing reviewers of bias have no idea what they are talking about. A review is just the opinion of one person, so people need to stop worrying about it so much.

---

On a more positive note, my copy of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future arrived today. Oddly enough, it is the game I am more excited about this week, even though I like the Halo games and am getting Reach tomorrow.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I wear cheap plain shirts because I'm cheap and I won't be sad when I stain up or put holes in a $4 shirt.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, I want you to mend my pants that you broke a hole in.

Who is that guy in the picture ninja posted? I like some gamers clothes, I actually have two Sony sweaters which are pretty nice :D

[quote name='Cheska19']Who is that guy in the picture ninja posted? I like some gamers clothes, I actually have two Sony sweaters which are pretty nice :D[/QUOTE]

That's me. Like what you see? ^____^;;;

[quote name='ninja dog']That's me. Like what you see? ^____^;;;[/QUOTE]

I wish you weren't all the way out in Michigan, otherwise I'd swing by and convert your chattel ^__~

[quote name='Chacrana']I wish you weren't all the way out in Michigan, otherwise I'd swing by and convert your chattel ^__~[/QUOTE]

It's not adverse possession if I give you an easement ^_____________________________^^^^

[quote name='Chacrana']I wish you weren't all the way out in Michigan, otherwise I'd swing by and convert your chattel ^__~[/QUOTE]

That didn't sound metbrosexual at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back