GGT 64: Memory Expansion Pak Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='blueshinra']Was that game any good?[/quote]

Yeah. It started/made popular the collect-a-thon games. Like Banjo. And Banjo 2.

I really hope Sony's conference wows. Nintendo's was an absolute bore (you are cheapening musicianship, Miyamoto!) , and Microsoft trying to take over my living room with their partnerships with every company under the sun. Bring the games, Sony!

So, I've not been paying attention, did Microsoft announce a motion controller of any sort?

The new Wii Sports thing looks kinda cool. Otherwise, E3 is doing nothing to get me hyped for retail releases at all.

Nintendo's conference sucked balls. Some soccer mom showed up on stage and single handedly killed Nintendo. I hope they show some better shit throughout the conference because that was awful.

Is anyone listening to or reading sony's conference right now?

"MGS4 this, MGS4 that, did we mention MGS4? PS3 has more exclusives in NA than the other consoles, MGS4, 2008 is the year of the PS3, Have we mentioned MGS4 yet?"

Yo, buying a ds game today for my upcoming trips. Need a recommendation
I have:
Picross
Pokemon
Advanced Wars DOR
FF3

I was thinking FFT but hastings doesn't have it. So now it's either Guitar Hero or something else

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yo, buying a ds game today for my upcoming trips. Need a recommendation
I have:
Picross
Pokemon
Advanced Wars DOR
FF3

I was thinking FFT but hastings doesn't have it. So now it's either Guitar Hero or something else[/quote]

Civ DS.

Is CIV ds actually any good? I want REV for ps3 and have dabbled in 4 for pc. I like the series, but a portable one doesn't seem right.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']oh shit! valkyrie chronicles on PSP?!?! sold!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
That was out of left field. I wonder what the deal with the PSP version is. Also I noticed Chopin from Eternal Sonata popped up in one of the videos.

So, Microsoft had the best conference. That's a big surprise since I didn't think Sony and Nintendo would have a hard time surpassing it, but they failed.

I hate to say this but I think M$ has the best conference. The only part of the PS3 conference I enjoyed was watching the Little Big Planet demo.

[quote name='ninja dog']Where The Fug Is Tekken 6[/QUOTE]

wait till the Namco/Bandai presser or whatever.

as for Sony presser... nice. I am happy. Valkyrie Chronicles and Fat Princess are huge wants now. Fat Princess looks so good.

blah3.gif

[quote name='Kendal']Anyone see the new FFVII remake trailer?[/quote]

yeah man, it was pretty gross. looks like they threw out the RPG pretense and went straight for the Cloud-on-Sephiroth yaoi to appease the fanboys.

[quote name='Chacrana']She was waaaaaaaaaaaay too excited.[/QUOTE]

:lol: for some reason all I could think about was how strange it would be to have sex with a woman acting that way while it was happening. I see your point.

[quote name='ninja dog']Well, she's definitely a good person for the target demographic to identify with.

OOOOH
[/QUOTE]

wiigiveaway.gif

Valkyria PSP was definitely a big surprise to me. Although it kinda shouldn't have been--seems like a game that would work on PSP. Anyway, I'm very hype for that game. Infamous looks good too.

Overall, Sony had lots to talk about, didn't seem to have much to really show, if you know what I mean. There was nothing bad per se, but given some of the things Sony was saying earlier this year, I was expecting a lot more.

If they honestly believe that 2008 is "their" year, I have to think even they must be disappointed right now.

[quote name='zewone']
wiigiveaway.gif
[/quote]

I can't get enough of that gif. I'm pretty sure Dr. Mario Kart is that first blond woman with the retarded look on her face.

After watching them in person, I'd have to say overall the pressers this year were meh compared to previous years...

360 had the best press conference IMO.

And T6 isn't here ;(

[quote name='zewone']Sony = CG trailers, no gameplay[/QUOTE]

There was R2 gameplay at the beginning.

And where was all the CG stuff? I assume GoW3 was and MAG, but what else?

Gears, Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIII, Fable 2, ToV, Infinite Undisovery, Star Ocean 4, that lame You're in The Movies, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back