GGT 67: Transcending History and the World; A Tale of Souls & Swords Eternally Retold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krymner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Figured a little Soul Calibur send-up was appropriate for this week.

I just put on my preorder for Disgaea 3. I do like how it is priced at 49.99 instead of the usual price for new games. I was waiting to see if they were gonna release a LE version, but I haven't seen any evidence of it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, it's on now. I was about to create my first ever GGT, and Krymner beats me on a refresh.

I close my other browser window in shame.

Sign me up for #82! lol

Just came back from gamestop and apparently a 'my japanese coach' isn`t only in the works, its slated for release in sept

Making a good GGT is a big responsibility. It can make you, or break you as a CAG.

I think I am going to buy SCIV from GameFly. I have both versions in my Q, so which ever one I get first, I think I will just purchase. I have $5 in GFBux. Hopefully my disc won't be all funked up.

The worst part of SC IV is it doesn't have that "A tale of souls and swords" narration thing...... ;(

Looking forward to playing the game more this week.

COMIC CON

[quote name='Kendal']I found a Hori PS3 fighting stick for $30, should I get it? I don't play many fighters, but I do have Tekken 5.[/quote]

I've mentioned this in many threads/posts before. The FS3 is 'okay'... if you wanna take it to the next level/pay more, I would recommend that. It's perfectly fine though.

is this the new fighter thread? >_<

just saw the Wolverine movie trailer. looks good. still wish Ryan Renolds was still playing Deadpool. 90% of why I wanna see it is because of Deadpool finally in a movie.

We'd also need a list of prior GGT titles just so something doesn't repeat itself. I decided to pop back in Gears of War. Um...not holding up extremely well in my opinion, especially the textures.

[quote name='KingBroly']We'd also need a list of prior GGT titles just so something doesn't repeat itself. I decided to pop back in Gears of War. Um...not holding up extremely well in my opinion, especially the textures.[/QUOTE]

i thought it still looks very good for being a 2006 game. i just had the texture slowdowns >_

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so whos getting castle crashers?
im up for some 4 player co op next month :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'll get it, though I'm super stoked to hear Braid is out next week. such a great indie game.

[quote name='refusedchaos']i thought it still looks very good for being a 2006 game. i just had the texture slowdowns >_

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll get it, though I'm super stoked to hear Braid is out next week. such a great indie game.[/quote]

game looks great though that and galaga are the only games im not sure of
though im most likely gonna get braid anyway :lol:

[quote name='Nelo Ice']game looks great though that and galaga are the only games im not sure of
though im most likely gonna get braid anyway :lol:[/QUOTE]

well I have a huge wad of points I got for cheap so I finally have crap I want to get. Castle Crashers, Braid, and Bionic Commando Rearmed are a go for me.

I'm up for some GGT Castle Crashing.

It's out the day after my birthday, so it will be a great present for me. From me.

Actually, from Honda.

what else are u saving for?
ive been savin mine up for the summer xbla games along with V8 arcade age of booty banjo kazooie kingdom for keflings and theres prolly more im forgetting

[quote name='Nelo Ice']what else are u saving for?
ive been savin mine up for the summer xbla games along with V8 arcade age of booty banjo kazooie kingdom for keflings and theres prolly more im forgetting[/quote]

These please.

I would like to buy War World. Except it still isn't out. Even though they showed it way back at the 07 press conference montage.

Hey GGT, is the GBA Castlevania Double-pack the two carts in one box or both games on one cart?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']
Hey GGT, is the GBA Castlevania Double-pack the two carts in one box or both games on one cart?[/quote]

Both games on one cart, I think.

[quote name='Magus8472']There's a C in transcending.[/quote]

It took me until right now to understand what you were talking about.

Yessir, the Castlevania Double Pack is a 2-in-1.

I will Castle Crash with you GGT. And I will Fat Princess with you as well.

I hope my SCIV comes in tomorrow, but I'm thinking more like later in the week...if I'm lucky.

Um...I beat Sonic the Hedgehog. I couldn't even stand to see the opening cutscene of the Last Episode it was so bad. Let me try to quote something about how I felt after beating it.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force. It was as if a million voices cried out all at once, and then were silenced."

EDIT: Secret's out. Duke Nukem 3d is coming to 360. It was rated by the ESRB (M).

Found out this morning that one of the parts I was stuck in in Zack & Wiki was optional, so I went back to it and ended up clearing four more puzzles. I think I'm pretty close to beating the game now; gonna try and do that before the end of the day.

Hope you all have fun with SCIV this week :)

That Gundam 00 trailer thingy was hilarious! OOOoooooh my god at the Setsuna line "I am Gundam!"....then he puts on a Gundam mask and flies, I almost crapped my pants right there laughing so hard.

And baaaahaha at the Lockon Zombie!

Naruto Broken Bond is looking interesting. As much as I tried to like Rise of Ninja, I didn't care for the fighting engine or some of the adventuring elements. But the sequel is looking better. I think the party element would be a great idea if there was co-op, but it doesn't sound like they are doing that.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37633.html

[quote name='gunm']Naruto Broken Bond is looking interesting. As much as I tried to like Rise of Ninja, I didn't care for the fighting engine or some of the adventuring elements. But the sequel is looking better. I think the party element would be a great idea if there was co-op, but it doesn't sound like they are doing that.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/37633.html[/quote]

I sense a disturbance in the force...

Well, my computer didn't sell. I guess I'm going to have to just piece it out....I know I can get at least 150 for the monitor. No macbook for me for a while. :(

Darth Puma, How much for just the PC? I am looking for a media center PC, something cheap. I don't need a 19" monitor though. I picked up Burst Angel. THere were two versions. Is there any difference? Like PQ/AQ?

I got this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...burst+angel&lp=9&type=product&cp=1&id=1615242

I saw this one for the same price:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...burst+angel&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1852124

Anyway, I am going to crash some castles if it ever comes out. I still think it is just a big fucking joke. I won't believe it is real until I download it and play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back