GGT 84 Bought Killzone 3 And Regrets It Like Last Night :(

[quote name='whoknows']I wish Godzilla was in Killzone 3.[/QUOTE]

That might have given Kinect some competition for GOTY.

[quote name='whoknows']I wish Godzilla was in Killzone 3.[/QUOTE]

He's too top-tier. fuckin S++++ class. Yo. He's what one would call a "rape artist."

[quote name='ihadFG']That might have given Kinect some competition for GOTY.[/QUOTE]

I want a Kinect Godzilla game.

I want to stomp around my living room and pretend I'm destroying Tokyo.

[quote name='whoknows']i want a kinect godzilla game.

I want to stomp around my living room and pretend i'm destroying tokyo.[/quote]

best idea ever!!!

Gettin all t-rex armed would be weird though

[quote name='whoknows']I want a Kinect Godzilla game.

I want to stomp around my living room and pretend I'm destroying Tokyo.[/QUOTE]
That's...not a bad idea, actually.

Man, the weather is fucking crazy. We had "Thunder Sleet" (as the weather man called it) going on for a while, but it wasn't ANYWHERE near as cool as it sounded! It was pretty much just some light rain with sleet. Then, out of nowhere at 5 it started snowing super hard and now we have 4 inches of it.

DJ Hero 2 is addicting. I suck at it, but I love it.

Acknowledge this:

It was midnight, and the night sky was at its cloudiest. Thunder roared across the landscape. Outside, the neighborhood wolves howled to the forgotten moonlight of the heavens. And in his bedroom, Joel sat on the edge of his bed, naked and alone.

At his feet was a pool of used Milk Duds and chocolate milk. How had it come to this? He had never seen it coming, but suddenly his fiancee was out of the picture and he was back to being alone. So horribly, cruelly alone.

But then!

"Hey, baby," said the man in the doorway, his voice as thick as a lobster.

Joel looked up through tear-streaked eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, the sharp-dressed man just to the left of his pile of defiled skinny jeans. But he was real, as real as the pain burning white-hot in Joel's heart.

"You came," Joel said. "I can't believe you're really here."

Chac didn't need to reply. He just came to the bed and leaned in, bringing his lips to Joel's. And when those lips met his, Joel's entire world changed.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']That's...not a bad idea, actually.[/QUOTE]

If Kinect actually responded to movements accurately, that would rock. I still can't get over how poorly the Kinect Sports game tracked my movements.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Acknowledge this:

It was midnight, and the night sky was at its cloudiest. Thunder roared across the landscape. Outside, the neighborhood wolves howled to the forgotten moonlight of the heavens. And in his bedroom, Joel sat on the edge of his bed, naked and alone.

At his feet was a pool of used Milk Duds and chocolate milk. How had it come to this? He had never seen it coming, but suddenly his fiancee was out of the picture and he was back to being alone. So horribly, cruelly alone.

But then!

"Hey, baby," said the man in the doorway, his voice as thick as a lobster.

Joel looked up through tear-streaked eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, the sharp-dressed man just to the left of his pile of defiled skinny jeans. But he was real, as real as the pain burning white-hot in Joel's heart.

"You came," Joel said. "I can't believe you're really here."

Chac didn't need to reply. He just came to the bed and leaned in, bringing his lips to Joel's. And when those lips met his, Joel's entire world changed.[/QUOTE]

This needs more choose your own adventure GGT blog series.

Civilization V.

Fountain of Youth is in the middle of an enormous fucking desert with zero resources in it?

BUILD A CITY IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ENORMOUS fuckING DESERT.

[quote name='ihadFG']This needs more choose your own adventure GGT blog series.[/QUOTE]

If it were a choose your own adventure, I wouldn't have chosen any differently.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Chac didn't need to reply. He just came to the bed and leaned in, bringing his lips to Joel's. And when those lips met his, Joel's entire world changed.[/QUOTE]

Aww, I wanted to be the one to change Joel's world forever, now I'm stuck hooking up with him once Chac and Joel have an inevitable falling out (presumably after Joel proposes).

[quote name='jesus_s_preston']who should join the party next?
[/quote]

|
|
|
v

[quote name='icebeast']i wanted to be the one to change joel's world forever, now i'm stuck hooking up with him once chac and joel have an inevitable falling out (presumably after joel proposes).[/quote]

[quote name='Chacrana']Shamrock Shakes are great. I've had two this year so far.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I've had zero. ZERO. :cry:

I need to binge on Shamrock Shakes.

Only saw two cholos at the laundromat. They were with a white woman. I'm guessing green cards and 3 way hot sex.

Birthday celebration this weekend will probably be interrupted by snow the whole fucking weekend. FML

BTW, y'all are young.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Acknowledge this:
[/QUOTE] Wow, that was awesome (and surprisingly accurate to what my room is like).

[quote name='Chacrana']If it were a choose your own adventure, I wouldn't have chosen any differently.[/QUOTE] Neither would I :cool:

[quote name='icebeast']Aww, I wanted to be the one to change Joel's world forever, now I'm stuck hooking up with him once Chac and Joel have an inevitable falling out (presumably after Joel proposes).[/QUOTE]
XD Honestly, out of all the stories that JSP could write, I really thought he'd make it be you instead of Chac. But you've obviously got the rhythm of the story down already, Icebeezy!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']BTW, y'all are young.[/QUOTE]

You just think that because back when you were a kid people still clubbed dinosaurs to death and ate them raw.

[quote name='icebeast']You just think that because back when you were a kid people still blew into Nintendo tapes and had sex raw.[/QUOTE]

Corrected. And yes.

[quote name='icebeast']Because almost nobody sells the costumes for the male Darkstalkers characters.[/quote]

Hmm, guess I'll have to be a chick for icebeast.

[quote name='distgfx']Retailer exclusive in-game content... I hate this generation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm with you. Still if I have to deal with this I guess I'll go with gamestop this time.

It's still not as retarded as MK's bonus content. Not only is it split up by store, but not they're including exclusive content in their retarded MK blu-ray releases.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Man, it's a snowpocalypse outside. Shit is CRAAAAAZY.[/QUOTE]

It's snowing here too even though it was warm yesterday.

Horribleness

Maybe, we won't really know until the game comes out. It depends on how big those missions are...

They are throwing some crap in with the MK Blu-rays? Didn't know that.

[quote name='whoknows']It's snowing here too even though it was warm yesterday.

Horribleness[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it was 63 degrees here yesterday and now the wind chill is 11. This sucks.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Maybe, we won't really know until the game comes out. It depends on how big those missions are...

They are throwing some crap in with the MK Blu-rays? Didn't know that.[/QUOTE]
SWEET! Didn't even know that shit was coming to blu! I'm preordering!

Man, Peacewalker is taking forever to install to my PSP.

I have literally only looked at the install screen and I'm so fucking stoked it's ridiculous. I wanna hunt some goddamn monsters from monster hunter.

Seriously, that Wii trailer is crazy.

212yq.gif

Hahhaha

[quote name='chuplayer']So, fuck you, Jesus. This is some serious life stuff that has no need for an inconsequential doll blog that you don't even like to be dragged into this topic. You are an asshole. And if it's just some practical joke, you shouldn't be dragging my blog into everything anyway, so you're still an asshole. Either way you look at it, Jesus is an asshole.[/quote]

[quote name='crushtopher']Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up. The only experience you have in life involves fake dolls which probably is an attempt to compensate for your lack of meaningful/real things in your life. Seriously, go dress up, take photos of and play with your dolls you sick fuck . [/quote]

bread's done
Back