GGT 86 Wants to club a seal to death. And JSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPp1zuK2lY&feature=related

Buy Bulletstorm, or go to hell.

And carrying on the topic from the last thread:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4ftn4PArg[/QUOTE]

okay

I JUST $$$$ER TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS fuckING VIDEO TO fuckING LISTEN TO THIS BITCH SHIT fuckING KIKE fuckING SON OF A GUTS. AND HERE IT IS YOU fuckING DECIDE OH ILL BE THE COCKSUCKING MAESTRO AND fuckING THROW THIS SHIT DOWN LIKE THE CUNTY DRAG QUEEN $$$$$$ YOU ARE. DON'T YOU fuckING HAVE SOME GODDAMN OTHER SHIT TO DO LIKE CLEAN OUT YOUR ASSHOLE FROM ALL THE JIZZ YOU fuckING TAKE IN THERE YOU COCKSUCKER MOTHERfuckER ANAL BEAD LICKING BASTARD. GO LICK MICHAEL JACKSON'S TAINT WHILE YOU BRAID HIS PUBIC HARIS AND MCCAULY CAULKIN PISSES IN YOUR EYES WHILE SIMON COWELL LAYS A fuckIN FAT HAIRY STEAMER ON YOUR GAY CHEST. AND THEN I HOPE RUE PAUL RUBS HIS CRUSTY DISCHARGE IN YOUR TEETH WHILE OPRAH SHITS ON YOUR HALF-FLACCID DICK AND DENNIS RODMAN FLOSSES YOUR TEETH WITH HIS DYED ASSHAIRS. fuck YOU, fuck YOUR FACE, fuck YOUR WHOLE LIFE. GO GET BERTRANDED IN THE RECTUM AND ENJOY KEENAN AND KEL BUKKAKEING IN YOUR FACE WITH JIZZ AND ORANGE SODA WHILE TAKING NICHOLAS CAGE'S fuckEN CRAB INFESTED, SHIT-COVERED DICK IN YOUR ASS WHILE YOU SING SHOWTUNES. I HOPE TONY DANZA BLOWS A SEMEN AND MENSTRUAL BLOOD COCKTAIL IN YOUR MOUTH AND THAT TOM GREEN JIZZES IN YOUR FACE WITH HIS SINGLE BALL WHILE THE DOG FROM BEVERLY HILLS CHIUAUA PISSES INTO YOUR ASS.

[quote name='ihadFG']THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DAVID BOWIE GGT.

you ruined it[/QUOTE]

I guess you're not the only disappointment here then.

[quote name='ihadFG']Time for some authentic Mexican food at a great price.[/QUOTE]

They better not give me a soft taco instead of a crunchwrap :bomb:

shit, last GGT moved quick.

The Killzone 3 multiplayer map bug really blows. I dunno how something like that got past QA.

[quote name='refusedchaos']lame, needs more dicks[/QUOTE]

Luckily this topic is full of them.

[quote name='BlueScrote']shit, last GGT moved quick.

The Killzone 3 multiplayer map bug really blows. I dunno how something like that got past QA.[/QUOTE]

What bug?

I finally played a little bit of Wild Arms 5 and it seems ok so far. It looks surprisingly decent for a PS2 game.

I've got 4 people I like to main now in MvC3... [Dante, Akuma, Dormammu, Wesker] though for some reason I'm getting curious about Zero again... :3

[quote name='ihadFG']THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DAVID BOWIE GGT.

you ruined it[/QUOTE]
This alllll day.

Man, I just got back from a GS in the next town over and they had some great store-only deals. A lot of their Gamecube games were cheaaaaaaaap. Picked up Super Mario DDR and the REmake for $9.99 each and also grabbed the Series of Unfortunate Events game $1.17.

Series of Unfortunate Events is amusing if you're a fan of the books.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've got 4 people I like to main now in MvC3... [Dante, Akuma, Dormammu, Wesker] though for some reason I'm getting curious about Zero again... :3[/QUOTE]

I'm still trying to pick who to use as my third, but it has to be someone with a full screen beam style assist. I don't mind Iron Man, and Doctor Doom is alright, I think I could maybe use Magneto too but I haven't really tried him yet. Basically I need a character to cover She-Hulk and X-23 while they get in close; fairly sure Iron man is the one I understand the best although I'm not sure if I know what all his special moves are/do.

[quote name='icebeast']I'm still trying to pick who to use as my third, but it has to be someone with a full screen beam style assist. I don't mind Iron Man, and Doctor Doom is alright, I think I could maybe use Magneto too but I haven't really tried him yet. Basically I need a character to cover She-Hulk and X-23 while they get in close; fairly sure Iron man is the one I understand the best although I'm not sure if I know what all his special moves are/do.[/QUOTE]

Magneto's beam causes a soft knockdown if it hits, so if you're okay with that then he's perfect since he has the fastest beam in the game. Personally, I want somebody with a beam assist who will just put them in block or hit stun.

Btw, did you see my post in the old GGT responding to you?

So the GoW III Ultimate Edition is now being sold as used even if the store has a sealed copy.
So it's $24.99.

So.... can I just buy it, and then return my normal copy.
Free upgrade.

I'll probably just sell it online actually, there are 4 near me.

[quote name='distgfx']Magneto's beam causes a soft knockdown if it hits, so if you're okay with that then he's perfect since he has the fastest beam in the game. Personally, I want somebody with a beam assist who will just put them in block or hit stun.

Btw, did you see my post in the old GGT responding to you?
[/QUOTE]

What does soft knockdown mean? Does that mean you can't hit them but they go to the ground when hit? Right now I'm thinking maybe Iron Man since I was able to do more of his missions, I was having trouble with Dr. Doom's Hard Kick mid-combo (I think it was like low attack to hard kick which is ->H and and so I kept doing a quarter circle accidently for his beam attack).

And yes I did see your post, made me very happy. :D

[quote name='icebeast']What does soft knockdown mean? Does that mean you can't hit them but they go to the ground when hit? Right now I'm thinking maybe Iron Man since I was able to do more of his missions, I was having trouble with Dr. Doom's Hard Kick mid-combo (I think it was like low attack to hard kick which is ->H and and so I kept doing a quarter circle accidently for his beam attack).

And yes I did see your post, made me very happy. :D
[/QUOTE]

Soft knockdown basically means it knocks them down, but you can't do an off the ground attack on them to combo them.

EXCELLENT!
MAXIMUM_BROFIST_by_Defiant_Ant.png

[quote name='CaptainJoel']WOO! Get it Cheska! I'm getting White on Sunday (Because Zekrom kicks assss).[/QUOTE]

Man, I love pokemon, I watch that shit all the tiiiiime. Thanks, great video.

Anyway, I'm also getting Pokemon White (Because Haunter is the best. I don't even know what a Zekrom is)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']We are bros, mang. We have a shit ton in common. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, it's weird. But awesome!

images

I always liked Haunter and Gengar too =) But Charmander will always be my absolute favorite Pokemon. I know this sounds strange, but I always enjoy the games 10x more whenever I follow the anime at the same time. But being that I typically work Saturday mornings now, I can't even watch the show.

I only watched the original show back in the day. So I don't know anything beyond the original 151 with Ash, Misty, and Brock.

[quote name='Cheska19']I always liked Haunter and Gengar too =) But Charmander will always be my absolute favorite Pokemon. I know this sounds strange, but I always enjoy the games 10x more whenever I follow the anime at the same time. But being that I typically work Saturday mornings now, I can't even watch the show.[/QUOTE]

I used to love charmander. Back in the day when the first movie was in theaters I remember going to burger king a billion times until I got a charmander toy :lol:

[quote name='Cheska19']I always liked Haunter and Gengar too =).[/QUOTE]

Gengar was one of my favorites too, but I also liked Cloyster a lot from the original game.

In the newer games I really liked Steelix, Espeon, and Porygon2 (looks kind of like one of those dipper bird desk things).

I'm probably going to skip Pokemon Black and White for now since like I mentioned before I own one game from every generation of Pokemon but the only game in the series I've ever beaten is Red.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Seals canceled Shenmue 3. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I heard they also got Capcom to hire Ninja Theory for the next Devil May Cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back