GGT 92: Nintendo doesn't care about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Reggie.jpg

Reports say Nintendo doesn't care about gamers, is making record profits off of baby seal eyes and monkey paw ash trays. Is there no limit to the evil that is Nintendo?

[quote name='Azumangaman']Nice title.
So, anybody want to take some time and help me out with my 360 NAT type. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.[/quote]

I wish I could, but I don't speak Canadian. Actually, mine has always been NAT 2 and never had problems with it. I am not even sure what that means or what it does. Is it wired or wireless?

[quote name='Kendal']Is there no limit to the evil that is Nintendo?[/QUOTE]
Not as long as this guy exists:

tom_nook.gif

Most evil. Character. Ever.

[quote name='Kendal']I wish I could, but I don't speak Canadian. Actually, mine has always been NAT 2 and never had problems with it. I am not even sure what that means or what it does. Is it wired or wireless?[/quote]
Thanks. NAT1/NAT2/NAT3 is for the PS3. Open/Moderate/Strict is for 360. I have STRICT :( :(
I don't get it, I'm pretty sure I forwarded all the ports and everything. Maybe I'm doing it in the wrong spot.
I'll be eternally grateful if anybody can help me.
I'll send screen caps and everything so you can help me.

Azu- go into your router settings and put the PS3 in demilitarized zone. That might help. Its not like anyone is going to connect to your PS3 directly from the internet and steal your game saves.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Thanks. NAT1/NAT2/NAT3 is for the PS3. Open/Moderate/Strict is for 360. I have STRICT :( :(
I don't get it, I'm pretty sure I forwarded all the ports and everything. Maybe I'm doing it in the wrong spot.
I'll be eternally grateful if anybody can help me.
I'll send screen caps and everything so you can help me.[/quote]

I opened Port 88 for Live and everything has been bad ass.

But, but...Nintendo is making a Club store for North America!

And they are giving us Animal Crossing!

If that shit ain't hardcore, I dunno wut iz. :cool:

[quote name='Jest']Azu- go into your router settings and put the PS3 in demilitarized zone. That might help. Its not like anyone is going to connect to your PS3 directly from the internet and steal your game saves.[/quote]
I have no idea what the fuck demililtarized zone means. BUT it sounds like your smart :) Want to explain in the most simple terms possible.
I rock a LinksysWRT110 by the way.
EDIT: While I need help for DAT P S TRIPLE, I really need 360 help too :) I phail

DMZ
Any PC whose port is being forwarded must have its DHCP
client function disabled and should have a new static IP
address assigned to it because its IP address may change
when using the DHCP function.

Enabled/Disabled
To disable DMZ hosting, select
Disabled

. To expose one PC, select Enabled. Then
configure the following settings:
Source IP Address

If you want any IP address to be the
source, select

Any IP Address. If you want to specify an IP
address or range of IP addresses as the designated source,
select and complete the IP address range fields.
Destination

If you want to specify the DMZ host by IP
address, select

IP Address and enter the IP address in
the field provided. If you want to specify the DMZ host
by MAC address, select

MAC Address and enter the MAC
address in the field provided. To retrieve this information,
click
DHCP Client Table.

Yarr, that should help your PS3 or 360 depending on who you decide to set it up for. I know the ports you needed to open for the PS3 are on sony's site.

EDIT: I just realized you may not know how to access your router. Type in 192.168.1.1 into your browser and then enter your username and pass if it requires one.

Man, today was a pretty nice day. Aced my Principle of Government exam, my English teacher pushed back the deadline for our essays by a week, got 1000 dreamcar challenge MSPoints, got a LBP Beta Code, my ID card came in the mail, came into some cashmoney, and South Park was hilarious.

I tried to disable UPnP from my router, because I heard it was evilz!
When I disabled it, my internets died.
Also, would a Wireless MAC Filter affect this? Because I don't have one up.

King of Fighter's XI. Every fucking attack has a quarter or half circle. It's brutal lol.

Should I wait till I buy a stick to get Street Fighter Anniversary? I really need to save cash but it's only 16 bucks.....

[quote name='DarthPuma']King of Fighter's XI. Every fucking attack has a quarter or half circle. It's brutal lol.

Should I wait till I buy a stick to get Street Fighter Anniversary? I really need to save cash but it's only 16 bucks.....[/quote]

You'll get used to it and your D-Pad will smooth out.

my mum was suppose to come home today coz she had surgery yesterday, but she's in a lot of pain so she's staying another night

:cry:

home alone for another night... I'ma bust out the SNES9X and play sum Home Alone tonite

and maybe Yakuza 2 too!! gotta save Silent Hill for the weekend!

[quote name='Foo228']PS3 gameshare! somebody! please![/QUOTE]

What are you looking to gameshare?

Totally messed with some people on a round of the building. They were being loud, so we knocked and told them that we received an anonymous tip that they had cocaine and alcohol. They shit kittens! Had to have been there and what not... :lol:

Ah, the LBP undo has to do with the server issues they're having I guess. I don't know why that makes any sense, but that's what's up. Neat!

oo
Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): Today we’re announcing Metal Slug 7 for Xbox Live Arcade, featuring new missions, new weapons, colossal new bosses, new game modes, and new Slugs to pilot. 8:27
Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): Another SNK PLAYMORE title, The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match, is also coming to Xbox Live Arcade with new characters and game modes. Battle your favorite King of Fighters characters to determine the ultimate champion. The Kingdom of Fighters Ultimate Match will launch in Spring 2009.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']LBP beta ruined LBP for me. :\[/QUOTE]

I managed to get a code. I hope it works... but I also hope that it doesn't ruin the game for me. I've got some high hopes for a really neat game experience. Like, something I have never seen/done in a game before.

[quote name='SL4IN']I'd rather stick with the DS version of Metal Slug 7.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't. I don't like the 360, but I can hardly turn down a console version of a game.

[quote name='Chacrana']I wouldn't. I don't like the 360, but I can hardly turn down a console version of a game.[/quote]

The game's been built from the ground up for the DS. It looks and runs flawlessly with absolutely no slowdown. It's absolutely amazing on the DS. Why wait and get it on XBLA when we've already had Metal Slug 3 ported to it, with terrible slowdown, to the point it makes some areas in the game almost unplayable? For what? The sake of achievements?

[quote name='SL4IN']The game's been built from the ground up for the DS. It looks and runs flawlessly with absolutely no slowdown. It's absolutely amazing on the DS. Why wait and get it on XBLA when we've already had Metal Slug 3 ported to it, with terrible slowdown, to the point it makes some areas in the game almost unplayable? For what? The sake of achievements?[/QUOTE]

For the reason that they're planning to add stuff to it? And that a TV and real controller is inherently a better way to play a Metal Slug game?

[quote name='Chacrana']For the reason that they're planning to add stuff to it? And that a TV and real controller is inherently a better way to play a Metal Slug game?[/quote]

What did they add to MS3 on the arcade? I fail to see why playing it on the DS is bad, the game has no control issues, or let alone issues of anything else. I'd rather play the game with a D-pad, which the DS's is infinitely better than the 360's.

I was talking about MS7 getting new stuff. I don't care about how badly they fucked up Metal Slug 3, but to get the facts straight, the original arcade version of MS3 had mad slowdown from time to time, too.

and I just don't like the crappy screen on the DS, and would much rather play with an arcade stick or something, though that second thing is subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back