GGT 92 Ting Tong I Don't Actually Know What That Means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody in the GGT just got the worst gift ever.

screwed.jpg

I'd say this is worse than Flora's Fruit Farm.

That video is so sweet. ^__^

Too bad that gift isn't to me, since I don't have a 3shitty. :cry:

Also isn't the PS3 version buggier? That'd be a worse gift.

[quote name='distgfx']Somebody in the GGT just got the worst gift ever.

screwed.jpg

I'd say this is worse than Flora's Fruit Farm.[/QUOTE]

It's no PSP Go

screwed.jpg

I'm jealous

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']It's no PSP Go[/QUOTE]

At least you can play SFA3 Max on the PSP Go, which instantly makes it better.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That video is so sweet. ^__^

Too bad that gift isn't to me, since I don't have a 3shitty. :cry:

Also isn't the PS3 version buggier? That'd be a worse gift.[/QUOTE]

It's also $5 more and I can't track their progress through achievements/trophies then!

screwed.jpg

15 bucks for that pile of crap before shipping!? What!?

[quote name='ShinSolidus']15 bucks for that pile of crap before shipping!? What!?[/QUOTE]

Worth it, can't wait 'till they play it!

[quote name='whoknows']I wish the PS3 version had trophies.[/QUOTE]

PSN+ europe got an updated version with trophies for free.

[quote name='j-cart']The steam gifting you guys do is even worse.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say it's worse, just more abundant.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Kane and Lynch 2 anyone? Holla at me, I'll get on.[/QUOTE]

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENJOY IT! Dammit.

[quote name='distgfx']Worth it, can't wait 'till they play it![/QUOTE]

I can't believe you'll spend more than $15 on that shit and yet still refuse to gift me anything on Steam. :cold:

[quote name='gunm']I can't believe you'll spend more than $15 on that shit and yet still refuse to gift me anything on Steam. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I only know you don't want bulletstorm, I know nothing else about you!

ProTip for y'all: If you have a good time with a chick you just met at a bar, GET DEM DIGITS. I was too drunk to do this. :cry: But she asked me if I'd be back next Saturday, and I said yeah, so hopefully she's there too. :bouncy:

Imma be depressed if I don't see her ever again. :cry: But she said she's new to the area, so. . .

[quote name='hankmecrankme']ProTip for y'all: If you have a good time with a chick you just met at a bar, GET DEM DIGITS. I was too drunk to do this. :cry: But she asked me if I'd be back next Saturday, and I said yeah, so hopefully she's there too. :bouncy:

Imma be depressed if I don't see her ever again. :cry: But she said she's new to the area, so. . .[/QUOTE]

Oh hellz yah bro! Offer to give her a tour of the city! That's like poontang in the pocket right there, hankster! :bouncy:

Someone's gonna get some, methinks.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']ProTip for y'all: If you have a good time with a chick you just met at a bar, GET DEM DIGITS. I was too drunk to do this. :cry: But she asked me if I'd be back next Saturday, and I said yeah, so hopefully she's there too. :bouncy:

Imma be depressed if I don't see her ever again. :cry: But she said she's new to the area, so. . .[/QUOTE]

You should always be getting digits. You never have to call or anything but any chick, regardless if she isn't your type, get dem digits.

It's a numbers game.

fuck I start my new job Friday at 8am. St. Patty's is Thursday night.

[quote name='gunm']Oh hellz yah bro! Offer to give her a tour of the city! That's like poontang in the pocket right there, hankster! :bouncy:

Someone's gonna get some, methinks.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah, she was like "How long have you lived in this area?" told her my whole life. She's not from across the country or something, but an hour away or so, just moved here. She said I was fun to be around lol. So we'll see what happens.\

Young and attractive, the way I like 'em.

[quote name='j-cart']You should always be getting digits. You never have to call or anything but any chick, regardless if she isn't your type, get dem digits.

It's a numbers game.

fuck I start my new job Friday at 8am. St. Patty's is Thursday night.[/QUOTE]
I was too drunk to get them digits, like I said. :cry: But next time, FO SHO getting them.

Also congratulations on that new job. ^__^

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hell yeah, she was like "How long have you lived in this area?" told her my whole life. She's not from across the country or something, but an hour away or so, just moved here. She said I was fun to be around lol. So we'll see what happens.\

Young and attractive, the way I like 'em.
[/QUOTE]

Nice. Get sum pics...bust out that cellphone! :bouncy:

[quote name='j-cart']You should always be getting digits. You never have to call or anything but any chick, regardless if she isn't your type, get dem digits.

It's a numbers game.

fuck I start my new job Friday at 8am. St. Patty's is Thursday night.[/QUOTE]

Who starts a new professional job on a friday?

I started my internship that led to my current job on a friday

That new job= me finally get a PC.

The cheesiest thing I ever did to get a number "I'll text you something funny." My text to her "something funny."

/edit: the person that is training me comes in on mon, tues and friday. I only confirmed friday so that I could put my 2 weeks in last night for my current job. I needed confirmation, my current job was holding me back and needed out of it stat.

[quote name='distgfx']PSN+ europe got an updated version with trophies for free.[/QUOTE]

I might need to find a way to get in on that.

Of course I have the JP version of the game since I imported it due to the delays it kept having in the US

[quote name='gunm']Nice. Get sum pics...bust out that cellphone! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hitting me up for pics already? That's my job. :bouncy:

But yeah, she was very attractive. Blonde even, and I usually don't care for blondes. Shocker.

Also MK9 is actually pretty fun. . .I might actually get it at release. . .

Busting out Fatalities and Xray attacks is too fun.

Yeah, that demo was pretty fun, albiet brutal as fuck. No way I can let the kiddies see that stuff.

I'm tempted to get the Tourney edition, but I dunno...that button layout is pretty funky.

[quote name='gunm']Yeah, that demo was pretty fun, albiet brutal as fuck. No way I can let the kiddies see that stuff.

I'm tempted to get the Tourney edition, but I dunno...that button layout is pretty funky.[/QUOTE]

You mean "classic" layout. MK has a block button.

I decided to just get SSF4 3D when I pick up my 3DS. I need to start saving some money so that probably means no MK9 at launch...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.giantbomb.com/3ds-footage-kind-of-in-3d/17-3910/

Giant Bomb is experimenting with a way to show off the 3DS' 3D games that requires wearing glasses.[/QUOTE]

It's cool to see they are trying. I don't think I have any of those glasses sitting around at the moment so I can't really try it.

[quote name='j-cart']So crazy how close most of us are in age.

Its like too spooky, in a LOST sort of way. Some how we all share a past that is connected together through bullshit writing techniques. But don't worry we will never know the real truth, because it was made up from the very beginning.[/QUOTE]

Okay MORON shut the fuck UP,
it wasn't "made up from the beginning", everything happened for reals. the only part that was "made up" was the alternate timeline stuff in the last season, which instead of an "alternate timeline" was some kind of purgatory thing that they all went to AFTER living out the lives we saw them live in the series.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Okay MORON shut the fuck UP,
it wasn't "made up from the beginning", everything happened for reals. the only part that was "made up" was the alternate timeline stuff in the last season, which instead of an "alternate timeline" was some kind of purgatory thing that they all went to AFTER living out the lives we saw them live in the series.
[/QUOTE]

lolwut2.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the actual story in LOST. I'm talking about how the writers made that shit up as they went. Bullshit that last season was written at the same time as the first season.

J.J Abrams writes with a trolling effect. See "rabbit's foot" from MI3. See Cloverfield trailer. See James Kirk in Star Trek.

Sad part, I enjoyed those three movies.

[/QUOTE]

images

lol Cloverfield. I saw that shit in the $3 theater, I just wanted to see the monster kill those damn hipsters sooooooooooo much.

Then I go over to friend's house a few months later "My girlfriend rented Cloverfield.", sat through that shit again, FML.

Damn hipsters.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']lol Cloverfield. I saw that shit in the $3 theater, I just wanted to see the monster kill those damn hipsters sooooooooooo much.

Then I go over to friend's house a few months later "My girlfriend rented Cloverfield.", sat through that shit again, FML.

Damn hipsters.[/QUOTE]

At least the two females were attractive.

First time I've got a used game from Amazon that wasn't as described. I've bought from them before several times and there always in like new condition. The disc is scratched really badly,but if it works I'm not going to bother returning it. I'm talking about sold by Amazon not just some random person on Amazon.

[quote name='whoknows']So GGT,

What's your favorite game of all time and what, in your opinion is the best game of all time.[/QUOTE]

For question 1:
playstation-home-logo.jpg

And question 2:
playstation-home-logo.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']So GGT,

What's your favorite game of all time and what, in your opinion is the best game of all time.[/QUOTE]

Favorite game? Probably NES Contra. I finished it on this bootleg ass piece of shit while helping a friend with some PC work at his shop two weeks ago. I died twice, mainly due to the shitty Dpad on the ghetto PS1 controller knockoffs it uses. The emulation was actually pretty decent, cartridge had 101 games on it, most bootleg Konami NES games, some originals.

BTW, that's the exact unit I played on, took the pic myself. You can see the Guncon 2 knockoff for the few light gun games it has.

Best game of all time? Home. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back