GGT 95 Got Boils On His Face From His Coke-Whore Girlfriend's Easy Gash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I don't have a girlfriend. :nottalking:

. . .

:cry:

:joystick:

Hah, distgfx uraizen thinks he can twart me with Dinner Date on Steam. I'll play this shit and have fun. :D

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hah, distgfx uraizen thinks he can twart me with Dinner Date on Steam. I'll play this shit and have fun. :D[/QUOTE]

It's because it's the closest you'll ever get to dating a woman now.

[quote name='Chacrana']distgfx bought me some sick beat hazard DLC. I'll be sure to buy the game when it's on sale in the Summer.[/QUOTE]

You should look at what the DLC actually is.

Sorry, jman :(

And distgfx, I know it's not very useful DLC. But when I get a game, I like to buy all the DLC for it if it's something I like. So it couldn't hurt. The game'll only be like 99 cents in the summer anyway.

[quote name='distgfx']It's because it's the closest you'll ever get to dating a woman now.[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's cold, bro. :cold:

At least you have your WAIFU.

Also Beat Hazard isn't too good. Audiosurf is way better.

[quote name='Chacrana']Sorry, jman :(

And distgfx, I know it's not very useful DLC. But when I get a game, I like to buy all the DLC for it if it's something I like. So it couldn't hurt. The game'll only be like 99 cents in the summer anyway.[/QUOTE]

Look closer...

With this download you can play non-DRM iTunes, mp4 and AAC files in Beat Hazard! The cost is to cover the per copy license fee needed for the patented AAC decoder.

I know. I saw that. And that's why I acknowledged that while not useful to me, it couldn't hurt to have it.

But yeah, I do like music games in general.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Dinner Date is a pile of shit. Crashed, chugs, etc.

So devious.[/QUOTE]

I'm happy to hear that.

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm surprised none of you guys have gone with the obvious games I hate when trying to grief me through gifts.[/QUOTE]

See, the one that would piss you off is currently $20. I'm not going to spend that much to piss somebody off seeing as how I did it recently. You know it's coming, though.

[quote name='distgfx']I'm happy to hear that.

See, the one that would piss you off is currently $20. I'm not going to spend that much to piss somebody off seeing as how I did it recently. You know it's coming, though.[/QUOTE]

I gifted hank my honestly least favorite game of all time ^_^ Far Cry 2 is hardly the worst.

[quote name='Chacrana']I gifted hank my honestly least favorite game of all time ^_^ Far Cry 2 is hardly the worst.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I sent you an apology gift.

Sweet. I've been meaning to see how the emulation is on Steam. I hope you got me Fatal Labyrinth, because that game is hilarious. I'm going to rant about it on skype later tonight.

I should stop looking at the first three letters of the top 5 threads to see if one is a new GGT. x.x

Man, I really want more MvC3 DLC.

Finished Yakuza 2, and I loved it. My only complaint is the weird chapter where you go through a trap filled castle fighting samurai, shinobi, and tigers. It just really pulled me out of the experience...

Now onto Yakuza 3.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Finished Yakuza 2, and I loved it. My only complaint is the weird chapter where you go through a trap filled castle fighting samurai, shinobi, and tigers. It just really pulled me out of the experience...

Now onto Yakuza 3.[/QUOTE]

But
Punching a tiger in the face is pretty epic

[quote name='Chacrana']Jeez, how are you playing through those games so fast?[/QUOTE]
Wife has the kids, and has been visiting her grandparents for the past few days. I literally have nothing else to do...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']sounds like it's imminent. told you.[/QUOTE]

Imminent like those pics of your coke head girlfriend that you're currently uploading to Tinypic, right?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Imminent like those pics of your coke head girlfriend that you're currently uploading to Tinypic, right?[/QUOTE]

Her fat ass probably needs to be on imageshack.

[quote name='Chacrana']Her fat ass probably needs to be on imageshack.[/QUOTE]

JSP, point her out.
4514548023.jpg

Real talk, 3rd row left actually got more attractive.

[quote name='Chacrana']The implication is clear:

Doing meth changes your hairstyle over the course of several years.[/QUOTE]

Meth makes you more stylish.

I recommend it at my hair salon to all of my clients.

Plus you don't have to worry about your teeth not being white when you don't have any!

Sigh... kills me I can't start Yakuza 4 this weekend. I was gonna try and blast through a whole bottle of red wine while playing on Friday night. And it's the perfect game to do that with.

But Crysis 2 is the "in" game right now anyway, so...

It's $25 to get a shirt tailored here, the fuck? :cry: I could practically buy another one.

GGT hypes everything so I end up wanting all these games for no reason.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I haven't played a Yakuza since 1. I want 3, because I want to buy lots of Axe in it.[/QUOTE]
Don't skip 2. It's fantastic. I'm hoping 3 is even half as good.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Don't skip 2. It's fantastic. I'm hoping 3 is even half as good.[/QUOTE]

They get better IMO with each sequel, but I know some wouldn't agree about 2 to 3. Probably because
The time spent at the orphange is kind of boring. Game takes a little while to really get started.

EDIT: I was really impressed with 4 personally. I thought the 3 extra characters would make the game not as fun, but they all add to the game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Did joel divorce[/QUOTE] Nope, I'm still with her. She's been weird the last few days...

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Don't skip 2. It's fantastic. I'm hoping 3 is even half as good.[/QUOTE] Okay, I'll be sure to pick it up next time I head out to my local mom and pop place.

[quote name='whoknows']They get better IMO with each sequel, but I know some wouldn't agree about 2 to 3. Probably because
The time spent at the orphange is kind of boring. Game takes a little while to really get started.

EDIT: I was really impressed with 4 personally. I thought the 3 extra characters would make the game not as fun, but they all add to the game.[/QUOTE]
That's good to know. I'm glad they get better with each sequel, I got kind of bored towards the end of the first game.

I have a hard time playing PS2 games now.
This is why I sold half the backlog I had and still haven't played more than a stage in Godhand. It was a miracle I finished FF12.

I'll start with Yakuza 3, if I ever see it cheap enough.

[quote name='panzerfaust']It's $25 to get a shirt tailored here, the fuck? :cry: I could practically buy another one.

GGT hypes everything so I end up wanting all these games for no reason.[/QUOTE]

It's a shame you always buy into the hype for the wrong ones.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Final Fight Streetwise is so tight.[/QUOTE]

This one is legit, it fucking kicks ass.

All right, I took the time to read old GGTs where my name was mentioned, so I will reply as to what was said. Pretty much digging up replies from GGT92:
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Who do you think I am, TMK? [/quote]

I'd buy a copy on 360 also actually, but I already spent too much money this month. :whistle2:(

[quote name='whoknows']I've never been to a concert. [/quote]Neither have I.

[quote name='hankmecranke']TMK would easily find your address. That kid is a cyber stalking ninja, he's like FBI class.

The Mana Knight [/quote]I would not find or know it. I'm no cyber stalking ninja. ;) And there's no way I'd like Sonic The Hedgehog, if you are referring to the 2006 version. UGH, I rented on 360 just after release and beyond hated it.

[quote name='distgfx']Contacts 4 lyfe, yo[/quote]Eh, I keep meaning to get contacts, but I never feel like spending the money, go through contacts lens fitting, along with touching my eye. Also hurts that my eyesight is really difficult to correct with contacts.

[quote name='icebeats']I've worn glasses since high school. But I don't wear them when I workout or when I cosplay. Which is kind of funny because I typically have to sit somewhat close to the screen at anime cons if I go to watch something with subtitles otherwise I can't read them (my vision isn't that bad though, so I can typically still be half a room back and still read them).[/quote]I've been wearing them for 1 year and 2 months. I needed them since 2003 when I failed the eye exam during a Physical I had before going away to college. I just kept avoiding getting them because I felt there's no way I could fail an eye exam and barely needed them. After getting insurance through work and my co-worker convincing me to get them checked, I did. Turned out I really did need glasses, and I'm amazed at how big of a difference it makes wearing them. The constant headaches I'd get went away, can actually see my TV in my living room/bedroom, no longer deal with blurry vision while looking at computer monitor, etc. Basically, I was both far sighted and had horrible astigmatism in both eyes (which caused things to be blurry at all distances). The only thing I hate about glasses is that since my eyes have adjusted to wearing them (to where I can see clearly), I start getting massive headaches and cannot see right when taking them off. I leave them off while snowboarding and when I'm around people I don't want them to know I wear glasses, lol.

I'll admit I felt better about wearing them after getting a new pair in January (new prescription has helped me much more, and they are quite stylish/comfortable):
[IMG-C=5687]20747[/IMG-C]

[quote name='ihadFG']Honestly I would probably rather just get glasses. But I'm going to be stubborn and do nothing because my eyes aren't always messed up. It's just occasionally stuff right in front of me gets hard to read (eg DS or computer). I should probably see an eye doctor, but I'm too lazy. [/quote]I'm telling your parents on you. J/K. ;) Funny because I was the same way all through college. I finally decided to get them checked and things changed. Where I go, they have a machine you just look through, and it can determine exactly what prescription you need to correct your eyes (only place in MD that does it).

Anyway, I played a little SOCOM 4 beta. Seems all right. I put 8 hours into Ar Tonelico Qoga and love it. Also played a little Parasite Eve and Legend of Mana (purchased both on PSN). I use to not like PE due to being different years ago, but now I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back