GGT88 got the knife and kept stabbing and stabbing until finally Joel's wife was dead

Chacrana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Crushed her like a card :fridge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKjctTWIsw&feature=related

Joel needs to:

:boxing: BEAT HER UP

:ziplip: SET HER UP FOR BONDAGE

:^o:whistle2:\" POKE

:twoguns::baby: THEN KILL HER AND THE RESULTING BABBY!!

Anyway, it's almost baseball season, guys! And while baseball is a boring sport for shitty people, there is one video game aside from Baseball Stars 2 that makes the sport seem acceptable to anyone who isn't a gay jew. Not that there's anything wrong with being Jewish... WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxHjN2wu0B0

[quote name='Chacrana']So who's taken in this thread? Now that uraizen and cheska and icebeast and jsp and joel and others are in relationships, I'm all alone :((((([/QUOTE]

Mine and Cheska's are pending, it all depends on her final opinion of bulletstorm.

[quote name='Chacrana']And for good reason.[/QUOTE]

Damned straight, nobody wants to touch that dirty old man.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Fine then. I'll never buy bulletstorm. How's that suit you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

No, bulletstorm will just never let you buy it.

I'm waiting until I get home to play Bulletstorm so I can play it on the 50incher. This monitor I use for my ps3 and laptop doesnt cut it at times.

The more I think about Homefront, the more I dont wanna get it. Same goes for Yakuza 4 >.>

wtf, don't wanna get yakuza 4?? I can't get that shit fast enough. That said, I'm not gonna be able to play it right when I get it, because I'll be down in Florida... away from my precious electronics and contemporary furniture.

If Homefront turns out to be a gem, I will eat a bunch of crow and buy it.

Just hope if that's the case Amazon keeps its credit up after reviews/message board feedback comes in.

Kind of bored of Black Ops and Bad Company 2. Could use some more Reach though.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I'm kind of surprised how quickly Yakuza games are coming out. Didn't 3 come out last year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but we were well behind Japan. Like, Yakuza 2 came out in 2008 here, but it was out in 2006 in Japan. So that's probably why it seems like these games keep coming out.

[quote name='seanr1221']If Homefront turns out to be a gem, I will eat a bunch of crow and buy it.

Just hope if that's the case Amazon keeps its credit up after reviews/message board feedback comes in.

Kind of bored of Black Ops and Bad Company 2. Could use some more Reach though.[/QUOTE]

I am 100% positive that Homefront will not be a good game.

Please quote me on this so that either I or the rest of you can proceed to eat crow.

[quote name='Chacrana']I am 100% positive that Homefront will be a good game.

Please quote me on this so that either I or the rest of you can proceed to eat crow.[/QUOTE]

Done.

[quote name='Chacrana']I am 100% positive that Homefront will not be a good game.

Please quote me on this so that either I or the rest of you can proceed to eat crow.[/QUOTE]

I'll say it again. The dumpster baby mission would have sold me. I'm serious.

nsfw?
Subway-stage-finish.gif

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']repost for the kind hearted people[/QUOTE]

Go to your local Costco (or big savings store) and check out their tv supply. If anything, a 32 inch TV is a middle ground where they are almost the same as any 37 inch and higher in price.

Your best bet for a tv in the $400 range is just really to wait. Anything you get at that price is last years generation.

Also check out slickdeals.net for tv deals.

[quote name='seanr1221']nsfw?
Subway-stage-finish.gif
[/QUOTE]

soo its looking more and more like the new MK might be a return to MKII form.

edit:.....and the link is broken....

My Pokemon probably isn't going to arrive until Wednesday. :cry: Still not exactly sure when Dragon Age 2 is going to arrive either since Amazon is estimating that it should arrive March 11 but I hope it's sooner then that. Although I more want Pokemon so that I can play it on my way, and while I'm waiting for stuff at PAX East. But, I'm not leaving for that till Friday morning, so I'm fairly sure I'll have the Pokemon.

[quote name='j-cart']Go to your local Costco (or big savings store) and check out their tv supply. If anything, a 32 inch TV is a middle ground where they are almost the same as any 37 inch and higher in price.

Your best bet for a tv in the $400 range is just really to wait. Anything you get at that price is last years generation.

Also check out slickdeals.net for tv deals.[/QUOTE]

thx. I'll do that. I pref amazon due to their awesome customer service (friend's TV had dead pixels and got a new one within days at no extra charge) + I have credit at amazon but I'll check Costyco and slickdeals.net

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thx. I'll do that. I pref amazon due to their awesome customer service (friend's TV had dead pixels and got a new one within days at no extra charge) + I have credit at amazon but I'll check Costyco and slickdeals.net[/QUOTE]

Costco has one of the best return policies. The only drawback is the line you have to wait in for it. Dead pixel, anything, you can return it for the same or one of equal value.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']repost for the kind hearted people[/QUOTE]

Tough to make a call on those without seeing 'em in person, but based solely on reputations/the pretty similar specs, I'd say the Panasonic is probably the best choice with the LG being second best. Personally, I'm pretty anti-Korea as far as the stuff I buy (because they suck), so I'd go with the Panasonic and never look back. Toshiba used to make good stuff, but I have never liked any of their LCDs and they aren't particularly good for gaming, either. Acer = Don't buy it.

Ideally, I'd still go for a pricier TV, but if it's not in the budget, that one should serve you well.

[quote name='seanr1221']Shit, with xbox deleting old tags, the original tag I wanted is now open.

Tempted to change again...but 10.00 suuuuuucks.[/QUOTE]

To stop being "parnoid android" and have people like Rybread NOT delete you from their lists? Probably worth it. :bouncy:

I was pleasantly surprised that Liu Kang threw whats-his-face into the other train, because I thought his head was just going to explode after hitting all the windows.

Also, Yakuza 4 will bomb.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I was pleasantly surprised that Liu Kang threw whats-his-face into the other train, because I thought his head was just going to explode after hitting all the windows.

Also, Yakuza 4 will bomb.[/QUOTE]

In terms of sales, Yakuza 4 will probably perform horribly. As long as we get it though, I don't care. Yakuza 5 or whatever it's called is insane enough that it'll probably come out here even if sales of Yakuza 4 are the worst thing ever.

[quote name='icebeast']My Pokemon probably isn't going to arrive until Wednesday. :cry: Still not exactly sure when Dragon Age 2 is going to arrive either since Amazon is estimating that it should arrive March 11 but I hope it's sooner then that. Although I more want Pokemon so that I can play it on my way, and while I'm waiting for stuff at PAX East. But, I'm not leaving for that till Friday morning, so I'm fairly sure I'll have the Pokemon.[/QUOTE]

I decided to skip pokemon and wait for the inevitable 3DS pokemon game.

My copy of DA2 will be here on Tuesday. So I'll have at least a day or so to play it and then get ready for PAX East.

Beef: Even Sega already knows that.

Hmm... okay, I think I know what monitor I'm going to get. Maybe I'll buy it tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. Or the day after? Oh God!! What do I do :(

we'll see. I don't really want to even set the thing up until I get my new computer desk.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I decided to skip pokemon and wait for the inevitable 3DS pokemon game.

My copy of DA2 will be here on Tuesday. So I'll have at least a day or so to play it and then get ready for PAX East.

Beef: Even Sega already knows that.[/QUOTE]
You're gonna be waiting until next year at least for that Pokemon game then.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You're gonna be waiting until next year at least for that Pokemon game then.[/QUOTE]

He can just get a cheapo used copy of black/white for his 3DS a few months out. :p

[quote name='Chacrana']Hmm... okay, I think I know what monitor I'm going to get. Maybe I'll buy it tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. Or the day after? Oh God!! What do I do :(

we'll see. I don't really want to even set the thing up until I get my new computer desk.[/QUOTE]

What monitor did you decide on?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You're gonna be waiting until next year at least for that Pokemon game then.[/QUOTE]

I'll manage somehow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He can just get a cheapo used copy of black/white for his 3DS a few months out. :p[/QUOTE]
"Cheap" in this case being ~$30? :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He can just get a cheapo used copy of black/white for his 3DS a few months out. :p[/QUOTE]

I don't know, Pokemon games never seem to drop in price, you have to get lucky and hope someone has a sale, and if you factor the $10 credit amazon was giving out for them I'd say your going to have a hard time finding them for less than $25 for a long time.

For instance.

Actually the $10 credit is basically what did it for me, I figured I would end up caving at some point and getting the game anyways and $25 was probably better than I would find it for when I decided to get it later.

[quote name='icebeast']
Actually the $10 credit is basically what did it for me, I figured I would end up caving at some point and getting the game anyways and $25 was probably better than I would find it for when I decided to get it later.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this was my train of thought.

Oh god, I was browsing twitter and someone used "r-word.org" instead of "retard"... that annoys me to no end.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Joel has a wife?[/QUOTE]
I'm engaged, she's not a wife yettttt.

[quote name='icebeast']I don't know, Pokemon games never seem to drop in price, you have to get lucky and hope someone has a sale, and if you factor the $10 credit amazon was giving out for them I'd say your going to have a hard time finding them for less than $25 for a long time.

For instance.

Actually the $10 credit is basically what did it for me, I figured I would end up caving at some point and getting the game anyways and $25 was probably better than I would find it for when I decided to get it later.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Pokemon games pretty much NEVER drop in price that's the only reason I bought SoulSIlver when it came out last year, beccause I really wasn't in a Pokemood when it came out. It's better to buy it when it comes out than waiting for it to be used since they already come out so cheap.

XD The OP in this new thread made me lol sooooo hard :cool:

I got both Black and White, but I'll be starting White first :D

Do you guys want to have like a mini tournament or something? Or a Pokemon GGT night where we jut battle each other?

I grabbed White because Zekrom looks badass and supposedly White's geared more to the Gotta Catch 'Em All! type of player (which I am, I mainly play to collect them all).

[quote name='icebeast']What version of Pokemon are you guys getting? I went with Black.[/QUOTE]

I went with White.

[quote name='seanr1221']CaptainJoel is an open gamertag.

Im changing to that.[/QUOTE] TOO BAD I ALREADY GOT IT! Nah, I don't really care, I prefer my Colonel Eternal tag because it sounds badass, rhymes, and it reminds me of my ongoing battle against Kevin Pereira.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I gotta side with Fiddy's version of Pokemon.

XeRFj.jpg
[/QUOTE]
HELLO NEW WALLPAPER!

There are some tags I'm surprised are open, unless Xbox.com is wrong.

Alien, Spiderman, HarryPotter...

Dang! SteveJobs is taken.

bread's done
Back