GH 2, 3, Aerosmith, and WT + Guitar for $169 (360)

Prices from videogamepricecharts.com seems to agree with ScottBigGame...

GH II - $12
GH III - $12
GH:A - $16
GH:WT w/Guitar - $60
Plus shipping (~ $30 since you have to buy them separately)

Total - $130
Although, I believe those are all used prices.

The $169 for all of them NEW, is a pretty good deal.
All of those games sell at Amazon for $30 each and the GHWT set is is $96.

If you order from RedOctane your order WILL be screwed up somehow.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Not a good deal. You can buy GH:WT for $99 and the 3 other games for $49 separately.[/QUOTE]

What a marketing technique lol. Put togather a bunch of stuff and call it the ultimate bundle and people buy it

I jumped on a few of the Red Octane deals posted here last year and had no problems what-so-ever. Just out of curiosity, what did some of you run into??
JCG

1. cancel orders without no notice, nothing, never reply to inquiries.

2. charge credit card multiple times. Had to resolve through credit card company.

3. order does not show up for weeks, after inquiries that are never acknowledged, order is shipped.

I'd just say bad customer service / back office management.

I also don't plan on ordering from them again. Twice was enough for me.

I bought GH:WT and GH:3 guitar bundles for $99 together during the holidays. No problems with the order, and it was a good deal.

They need to bring the price down to $60

Buying directly from them makes RMA a HUGE pain in the ass. My guitar failed within a week or two and it took me a month to get it replaced, plus $10 out of pocket. For weeks afterwards the status page remained "in progress", they never showed they received my RMA or shipped it out.

I'll never buy from them again.

If anyone's looking for GH for 360 and some games, I suggest:

Toys R Us: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith w/ wireless Les Paul for $42 shipped ($35 before)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3068958

Stootsi: Guitar Hero 2 w/ wired Xplorer for $30 shipped
http://www.stootsi.com/store/item.aspx?item=41095159

Those are my 2 favorite guitar peripherals. I bought GH3 used for $20 and am looking to sell/trade Aerosmith.

So 2 guitars, GH 2+3+Aerosmith = $92. You can get GH:WT off ebay for about $25-30 right now.

A bit more legwork, but it'll save you about $50 and you'll get 2 guitars for your trouble.

1) Yeah, this deal isn't very good at all. I was going to say it when I first saw it posted, but didn't. You can definitely get all of the other older games for pretty cheap.

2) I'm with everyone else. I'll never buy from Red Octane again. I have had nothing but problems. The last one was the sub-$20 GH2 bundle they had around the holidays, which they canceled on just about everyone.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']1) Yeah, this deal isn't very good at all. I was going to say it when I first saw it posted, but didn't. You can definitely get all of the other older games for pretty cheap.

2) I'm with everyone else. I'll never buy from Red Octane again. I have had nothing but problems. The last one was the sub-$20 GH2 bundle they had around the holidays, which they canceled on just about everyone.[/quote]
Red Octane flat out sucks. Now I will admit that they did get my order right ONE time but after that it was a complete disaster. I will never order from them again, besides there is always more than one place to get a deal so dont settle for this company.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Master Shake']I will never order from them again.[/quote]

AGREED 100% It took them 3 extra days to deliver my package. Fedex was confused and couldn't find my house and they ALMOST sent it back and I would have been charged extra. :roll:

bread's done
Back