GH 3 W/wireless guitar 20$ at Big Lots. 360 version

5of9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
20$ at Big Lots gets you Guitar Hero 3 with the wireless Les paul guitar contrller. It's worth that just for the guitar. looks like just the 360 version.

Yeah $20 is SUCH a horrible deal for a wireless guitar and game. Not everyone is able to find this for $7. Thanks OP I picked one of these up today!

i had grabbed one yesterday. i dont see how its in any way a horrible deal...clearance items arent always easy to come by. my kmart has basketball games and a hannah montana clock radio on clearance......thats about it.

Wish I saw this yesterday. The club I go to at school still uses the Xplorer and RB1 guitar which are in poor shape. Would have picked one up.

[quote name='icedrake523']Wish I saw this yesterday. The club I go to at school still uses the Xplorer and RB1 guitar which are in poor shape. Would have picked one up.[/QUOTE]

Drive to a Target near you. You'll likely find a GHWT for 360 with TWO les paul guitars for 22.xx.

[quote name='XClaude']Drive to a Target near you. You'll likely find a GHWT for 360 with TWO les paul guitars for 22.xx.[/QUOTE]

He's right, every Target I've been to in a 50 mile radius has at least 2-3 GHWT w/ 1 or 2 guitars for $22, for both Xbox and PS3. I got one! :bouncy:

[quote name='XClaude']Drive to a Target near you. You'll likely find a GHWT for 360 with TWO les paul guitars for 22.xx.[/QUOTE]

Is it a clearance item? Because the Targets near me have crap when it comes to clearance stuff. I'm back at school now anyway and the nearest Target is a hike to get to.

get into the trade cart,vary valuable
clear.gif

Both Target and Big Lots are sold out in my area (well Target actually wants $44 for their deal). Anyone know of any place online to pick up a wireless guitar cheap?

[quote name='whitlecj']Both Target and Big Lots are sold out in my area (well Target actually wants $44 for their deal). Anyone know of any place online to pick up a wireless guitar cheap?[/QUOTE]
It's times like this I miss Circuit City. I picked up my GH3 Les Paul for $20 at CC.

[quote name='Staind204']Yeah $20 is SUCH a horrible deal for a wireless guitar and game. Not everyone is able to find this for $7. Thanks OP I picked one of these up today![/QUOTE]

It is when you're paying for a 2 year old game and a two year old guitar.
You can find the game for five bucks online, and the guitar you can get for at most ten.

Yesterday I picked up World Tour and the guitar at Target for 23$.
To a normal CAG, I honestly don't think this is a good deal at all.

GH3 is so worthless nowadays.

[quote name='arthritisarty']It is when you're paying for a 2 year old game and a two year old guitar.
You can find the game for five bucks online, and the guitar you can get for at most ten.

Yesterday I picked up World Tour and the guitar at Target for 23$.
To a normal CAG, I honestly don't think this is a good deal at all.

GH3 is so worthless nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Any GH3 guitar $10 or less is going to be in shit condition with stickers all over it. The guitar itself isn't bad. The loose neck is an easy fix.

Ever think that the game may have some songs people would want to play?

GH III is still a good deal for $20, with a wireless guitar and 70 songs. Has anybody taken the Big Lots ad to WalMart to get this deal?? (If they ((Big Lots)) are sold out.)

I also agree this is not that bad of a deal. I've been going through the clearance sections at target and kmart for two months and they STILL have not marked down this game at either of them. I already have it, but it's a bit annoying to see this on the shelves for 50 and then a clearanced world tour for 40 right next to it.

BTW, my target also has the two guitar World Tour at 44 as well for PS3. Will buy it for my brother if it ever hits 22.

bread's done
Back