GH: Aerosmith free $10 GC w/ preorder @ TRU (free pick-stylus for GH On Tour preorder

phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
061008_guitar_hero_14.gif
061008_guitar_hero_15.gif

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3088667

The free pick stylus deal is also at Best Buy, Circuit City and Gamestop. You also get a similar pick stylus included in the game as well,

Game Stop is giving away free headphones with an GH: On Tour (DS) Pre-Order, not a pick-stylus.

Better than the pick-stylus if you ask me, since the game already comes with one of those.

im contemplating whether or not to get in on the GC deal. sounds like a good deal to me for $50 and the $10 will probably go towards GHOT for the ds. i dunno.

Sounds like a good deal to me, but if BB matches it, then I'll get the Rewards points as well.

How does BB usually match it? Do they just give you $10 off, or do they give you a giftcard too? When will we know if they'll match? If we won't know till it's released, I'd rather just reserve it at TRU and make sure I get the discount.

[quote name='Junior Asparagus']Sounds like a good deal to me, but if BB matches it, then I'll get the Rewards points as well.

How does BB usually match it? Do they just give you $10 off, or do they give you a giftcard too? When will we know if they'll match? If we won't know till it's released, I'd rather just reserve it at TRU and make sure I get the discount.[/QUOTE]

They will give you a giftcard. The point of giving out gift cards with a purchase is to get you back into the store to spend it and more money. Plus if you lose the gift card, your lose their win.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']They will give you a giftcard. The point of giving out gift cards with a purchase is to get you back into the store to spend it and more money. Plus if you lose the gift card, your lose their win.[/quote]

Thansk. I figured as much, but just making sure. So when will we know if they match? Would they do it for pre-orders, or do we have to wait until the release date?

bread's done
Back