GH II band names...

Isn't there a pretty severe character limit on the band names? I just recall the spcae available looked short so I didn't bother trying to come up with something really clever.

[quote name='sadunclesnugglez']Smegma[/QUOTE]
Haha!

[quote name='daroga']Isn't there a pretty severe character limit on the band names? I just recall the spcae available looked short so I didn't bother trying to come up with something really clever.[/QUOTE]
Well, I don't know what the limit is, but I named my band Destructobot, and there's not enough space for that at first. But once I got as far as Destructob or so, the spaces kept adding until I finished spelling it. I was relieved.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']everyone here will probably think it's gay lol, but oh well

seeing how my name is bryan and my favorite band is my chemical romance:

bry chemical romance[/QUOTE]
That's actually pretty funny. Bet you enjoyed playing Dead!

[quote name='matowest']Westicles.[/QUOTE]

You crazy psycho : )

Mine's "Trig Nasta." I'm a math teacher, and I saw it on the side of a box of Trigonometry books.

[quote name='Orion_of_Chaos']Qwijibo[/QUOTE]

That's a great one.

I picked The D-Pads for mine. It's not terribly creative, but it works.

Amish Apocalypse

I originally saw it as part of a fake video game title at this site, and it randomly came to mind when I was thinking of a band name. I still get a laugh out of that generator every now and then.

bread's done
Back