GH Metallica $56.99 free shipping (360, PS3)

Yeah, same price on Amazon. I'd still rather go for the Gamestop deal since the free adapter/foot pedal with preorder.

Note to self: don't forget to preorder.

The GH: Aerosmith dropped pretty quick, I think I'll wait. But then again Metallica > Aerosmith.

Edit: Check your Target clearance section for $14 GH:Aerosmith.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tom Ato']The GH: Aerosmith dropped pretty quick, I think I'll wait. But then again Metallica > Aerosmith.[/quote]

QFT I think I may wait as well. You can find aerosmith new on ebay for under $15.

[quote name='Doomtime']QFT I think I may wait as well. You can find aerosmith new on ebay for under $15.[/quote]

I just picked up a copy on amazon for $12.28. :D

Edit: And metallica is going to be a heck of a lot harder than any other GH game out.. Like, 40 songs all like One. Plus aerosmith didn't have drums or vocals.
You should wait till metallica is returned at Gamestop, than use a 10% neverending coupon combined w/ edge card. $54.99 x .8 = $43.99.. not bad.. I was going to do that w/ Resident evil but instead I just matched a gift card offer from TRU at BBY.

I don't understand why this game is full priced.
Isn't it like half the songs of GH WT?
I would have expected a $39 price on this.
They are going to pull this crap with the Greatest Hits game too.
To me, if you don't have at least 70 songs, don't bother.

[quote name='Tom Ato']The GH: Aerosmith dropped pretty quick, I think I'll wait. But then again Metallica > Aerosmith.

Edit: Check your Target clearance section for $14 GH:Aerosmith.[/QUOTE]

Yea. Even GH:WT dropped like $30 after the first week. This is a game I will buy in a couple months when it is $20.

[quote name='Doomtime']QFT I think I may wait as well. You can find aerosmith new on ebay for under $15.
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Seen it for $12.99 :)

Rock the 80's was nearly full priced when it came out, and it was totally worth it. Still is. It won't drop $20 in 2 weeks, I guarantee it. People will pay for metallica. That's why this one is completely full priced.. Think about it.. I've never seen metallica ever give away anything free before in my time, not intentionally. And they overprice everything.

GH:A dropped because it sucked and people didn't want to pay full price for half a game. I hope this game fails so they stop this shit.

I'll be waiting until it drops to under $30, and probably under $20.

[quote name='Jauron']GH:A dropped because it sucked and people didn't want to pay full price for half a game. I hope this game fails so they stop this shit.

I'll be waiting until it drops to under $30, and probably under $20.[/quote]

Even if GH stops it, Rockband is picking it up.

Beatles Rockband released 09/09/09!!!

But that I will gladly pay full price for. Beatles > Metallica > Aerosmith

The difference between Beatles Rockband and GH: Aerosmith / Metallica is that you can import RB/RB2 songs into Beatles Rockband so you're not stuck with the same songs. If you could do that with GH and import songs from GH2/3/A/WT into the newest version it may actually be worth it.

[quote name='zas123']Even if GH stops it, Rockband is picking it up.

Beatles Rockband released 09/09/09!!!

But that I will gladly pay full price for. Beatles > Metallica > Aerosmith[/quote]

Can we get a Led Zepplin Rockband? The Beatles do nothing for me.

I might get this GH: Metallica in a few weeks if someone puts it on sale.

bread's done
Back