GH: Metallica/FE: Shadow Dragon/Castlevania: OoE $10 off at BuyNextGen

Nirron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Got an e-mail from them this morning as I had apparently signed up for their mailing list when I bought RE5 from them. They had a deal a few weeks back to get RE5 for $43, so I'm sure some other CAGs can vouch for them, but I personally had a good experience with them.

Anyway, they're selling Guitar Hero: Metallica for $50 (PS3 and 360) and $40 (Wii), as well as Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK) and Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for $19.95. Not sure about tax for some people, but shipping is free, and I didn't get charged tax.

Only problem I had with them was that their shipping speed was a little slow. They didn't send my order out until about a week after RE5 came out, but the shipping was free 3-day delivery, so I guess if you're not in an enormous rush to play these games, this would be a decent deal. Didn't see this posted anywhere else, but my eyes are quite lazy, so it could have slipped by me. I may have to bite on Fire Emblem at $20.

Edit: Fire Emblem is currently out of stock

Last edited by a moderator:
What stinks is that this is what the game (GH:Metallica) should have been priced at its first week of release at the B&M stores (and probably would have had Circuit City survived).
Now we must resort to getting only a $10 discount and wait 2 weeks after release to get it.

No thanks.
I'll wait to the inevitable $39 price at Amazon or Target in the next few weeks after the sheep pay full price for it and the overstock is left.

Both Castlevania and Fire Emblem are interesting deals

I learned the lesson with Guitar Hero games. They will all drop like a rock. Both Metallica and the "Greatest Hits" game will be cheap come Q4.

Been meaning to pick up Castlevania, and I don't remember any of the other ones dropping below $20. Also had a little left in my pay pal account that I've been trying to get rid of.

Order of Ecclesia is worth buying at $40. I'd highly recommend jumping on it at this price.

I may have to grab a copy of Fire Emblem. It's not often that you see Nintendo games at such a low price.

[quote name='Zimmy']What stinks is that this is what the game (GH:Metallica) should have been priced at its first week of release at the B&M stores (and probably would have had Circuit City survived).
Now we must resort to getting only a $10 discount and wait 2 weeks after release to get it.

No thanks.
I'll wait to the inevitable $39 price at Amazon or Target in the next few weeks after the sheep pay full price for it and the overstock is left.[/QUOTE]

yea many games would been nice if CC did not go belly up... Dragon quest 5 would of been 30 or cheaper first day ( 4 was)

picked up Fire Emblem.

no tax on my charge.. so its like buying these games for 18

just could not see buying the castlevania game....

i got a massive back log and will be happy if the game comes by next week end

I'd be in for a Fire Emblem, but it won't let me register an account. I sent them an email to see what's up.

[quote name='G33']I'd be in for a Fire Emblem, but it won't let me register an account. I sent them an email to see what's up.[/QUOTE]I'm having the same issue. Anybody know which states they tax? It looks like they're in FL.

How do these guys ship items (bubble envelope, regular envelope, box)? Mail guys have been particularly rough with my packages as of late...

[quote name='G33']What browser/email host were you using? I tried Firefox 3, IE 6, Opera 9, and a derivative of Google Chrome, and all gave me the same error.[/QUOTE]Did you try it again recently? It just worked for me.

[quote name='namepl']I registered OK. It hiccuped a bit when I was trying to checkout with Paypal, but it went through. No sales tax in NY.
Oh, and Ninja Gaiden for the DS is 9.99, so I had to jump on that.
http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/products/Ninja-Gaiden--Dragon-Sword/489.aspx[/QUOTE]

price must went up

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
NDS-NGDS-0746
Retail Price: $ 39.99
Our Price: $ 14.95
You Save: $ 25.04 (62.6%)

ANYONE NOTICE THIS

Limited quantity available. Review our shipping policies.

so this could just be a trick just to get a ton of website hits that woudl really suck

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Did you try it again recently? It just worked for me.[/quote]

Just tried again with Opera and got through. My firefox is still broken on all ends (register/sign-in/checkout), but it's probably one of my settings/add-ons causing problems there.

Thanks for the heads up.

I got Fire Emblem. I'm from WA and didn't even get charged tax (Whereas Amazon does charge me tax). GREAT deal at 19.95 with no tax or shipping. Thanks a lot OP!

seems mine shipped BUT i have not got an email yet

Order - Complete Shipment

Love to have it here by this weekend

got the email but sort of werid

You can use the following tracking number to track your shipment: Order Shipped On 4/01/09

Through USPS [No Tracking BNG Saver] Priority Mail/First Class Mail. Approx 2-4 Business Days.

ummmm priority mail/ first class are two big different things... wonder why its listed like that

2 business day i would have it in hand Friday (would be wicked)

4 business days (if saturday does not count) Tuesday

So i should have my copy in hand sometime between Friday and next tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']Never heard this website b4. Should i give it a SHOT ?[/quote]

I don't know how many people have used them before, but I pre-ordered RE5 from them a few weeks ago, and they were very helpful. I had to change the shipping address, and they got back to me within something like 3 hours of my original e-mail.

It took them a while to ship my order, though someone who ordered from them a few posts up said that their order has already shipped, so perhaps its faster.

As for their reliability, I would definitely vouch for them. The customer service is quite good, and it's a legit site. It just doesn't have a ton of feedback when you search for it.

Fire Emblem arrived today. Pretty sweet. But, I've gotten no notification that my other order for Ninja Gaiden DS has shipped. I'll have to e-mail them about it.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Fire Emblem arrived today. Pretty sweet. But, I've gotten no notification that my other order for Ninja Gaiden DS has shipped. I'll have to e-mail them about it.[/QUOTE]

got mine today as well...have not opened it yet,,, proballynot till tomorrow

bread's done
Back