Gh, Ph, Pc?

Kent K25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Ok, people post these in their tradelists etc....what do they mean.

I'm guessing PC, is player's choice right?

But what does it mean if a game is GH, PH, or PC?

Thanks

[quote name='QuenteK25']Ok, people post these in their tradelists etc....what do they mean.

I'm guessing PC, is player's choice right?

But what does it mean if a game is GH, PH, or PC?

Thanks[/quote]

GH= Greatest Hit

PH= Platinum Hit

PC= Players Choice

They usually mean they don't have the regular black label and instead have something different. Like the GH has the red going across the top on the cover art/disc ect.

Yeah most of them are ugly half spawn that stick out in video game collections. Although I enjoyed the look of the platinum hits xbox games a hell of a lot more than the original packaging.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Great, thanks!

I guess some people don't want those versions then?[/quote]

Mostly collectors don't, since they like the regular black labels.

[quote name='InuFaye']Some people think they are Ugly.

I am one of those people.[/quote]

Same here actually. I only have one PH game and that is fable lost chapters. I will say the PHs look the best out of the three though.

They all look ugly. PH is kinda bareable. However the new Xbox 360 PH or whatever and super ugly. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot poll.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']The X360s new PH are fucking horrible.[/quote]

oh the cover art is terrible. it's so disgusting.

I am one of those people.[/QUOTE]Me too. I don't mind them for some games, but if they have especially nice box art... let's just say I made sure to snap up a black-label Shadow of the Colossus once it hit the $20 price point.

I am one of those people.[/quote]

I must have read this wrong. I interpretted it as "Some people think that they (themselves) are ugly. I am one of those people" xD

And not only do the Xbox 360 Platinum Hits have ugly casing, some even have Errors. My dead rising has an ESRB Ratings Description Misprint. It's funny actually.

[quote name='QuenteK25']
I guess some people don't want those versions then?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, some people collect games rather than just buy them to play and thus are anal about box art, disc art etc.

I couldn't care less personally, as I don't keep many games around after beating them anyway.

however often GH or PC title got extra or bug fix. The GH version of Silent Hill 2 got the extra, and the PC version of Smash Brothers and Metroid Prime got bug fix.

bread's done
Back