GH2 Circuit City

Dicerion

CAGiversary!
Has anybody done the circuit city deal where you get guitar hero 2 and the free 1600 xbox points? I went this past weekend and picked it up and they wouldn't give me the points, and my buddy said the deal was redeamable in stores. Anybody?

I think that deal has been gone for a week now too. FamilyVideo has it for $76 shipped after coupon. That's your best bet. I'm waiting for RockBand because that guitar will be playable on all three games.

When I went up to the desk the deal wasn't in the computer, but the lady working the register knew what was going on and gave me $20 off on over-ride.

Yeah, I bought it today using this special. The wouldn't give it to me but I told them that on the site www.circuitcity.com/gh2 it clearly states "Offer also available in-store" They did the price adjustement. Do it 89.99 plus your state's tax for the bundle and 1600 points is a good deal.

So i should probably go back to the store with the receipt and get reimbursed. What do you guys recommend?

[quote name='Dicerion']So i should probably go back to the store with the receipt and get reimbursed. What do you guys recommend?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, go back and direct them to website. They should honor the offer.

I went back and I was succesful in getting my points, thanks a lot guys, im happy to have joined the CAG community.

bread's done
Back