GH3 bundle 360 in stock at BB.com

phantomer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
will probably be gone soon. i chose in-store pickup, but i wouldnt be surprised if they dont actually have it tomorrow when i get there based on my past experience with bb.com's store availability.

just earlier today, bb.com showed it in stock in 2 of the bb at orangecountyCA(but not available for store pick-up option). called both and they told me they were sold out.i wish bb does what cc.com do, with 24min or 24 GC. anyhoo i hope i get it after work tomorrow so i can use it for RB wirelessly. not quite sure about keeping the game tho.

sorry for keep talking. kinda annoyed that i havent seen a bundle anywhere since the launch.

Nabbed one so my mother-in-law can give it to my brother-in-law. But my wife is pissed at her for some reason so she made me cancel it!

^ I'm sorry, excuse my ignorance, but what wireless guitar is there for the 360 *besides* the GH3-bundled Les Paul? I thought that was the first (and only) wireless one.

[quote name='hostyl1']^ I'm sorry, excuse my ignorance, but what wireless guitar is there for the 360 *besides* the GH3-bundled Les Paul? I thought that was the first (and only) wireless one.[/QUOTE]
my fault, it was suppose to say wireless controller and another guitar

thanks op! i would have totally considered this as i have been looking for the gh3 360 bundle in b&m stores for a while now (easier returns in case the guitar is not working).

luckily, my local gamestop had some in stock yesterday when i went to go trade stuff in...

bread's done
Back