GH3 for decent price?

Pyto1

CAG Veteran
I hate the Guitar hero craze, but I can't deny it's fun.

I don't feel like spending 90 dollars for it though, help me out with the best GH3 deals you can find for the 360.

if you don't mind waiting you can get it for $2 lol via my sig.. other than that look around the boards for nice guys. I know a guy on here named joe something that has an extra bundle fs.. but it went on ebay...

Check your local Goodwill. I scored the 360 bundle for $40, and other CAG's have found similar prices for it there.

[quote name='JJSP']Check your local Goodwill. I scored the 360 bundle for $40, and other CAG's have found similar prices for it there.[/quote]

no ish? They have games there wtf? Who is donating 360 bundles damn haha I should go check that place out.. wild.

[quote name='JJSP']Check your local Goodwill. I scored the 360 bundle for $40, and other CAG's have found similar prices for it there.[/quote]

Was it wireless guitars? And what's the catch, a price that good is a crime.

[quote name='Pyto1']Was it wireless guitars? And what's the catch, a price that good is a crime.[/quote]

maybe cuz we'd be taking the opporitunities away from the actual poor needy kids.. it should be a crime lol

[quote name='aznguyen316']no ish? They have games there wtf? Who is donating 360 bundles damn haha I should go check that place out.. wild.[/QUOTE]

You could try Goodwill but your chances of finding one there are VERY slim. What happens is the local Target stores usually sells them their return or clearance merchandise at a discount and Goodwill sells it in their stores at a profit. And anything game related usually gets snatched up within the first few hours it's put out on display, regardless of price.

I saw 2 Target returned Guitar Hero bundles at Goodwill in the past couple months. Ridiculous prices though....$80 for the GHII Xplorer bundle and $90 for the GHIII Les Paul. Boxes looked beat to hell and were completely taped up too. Both were sold the next day.

[quote name='aznguyen316']maybe cuz we'd be taking the opporitunities away from the actual poor needy kids.. it should be a crime lol[/quote]

Profits from goodwill don't go to poor people, they go to orginizations that help "disadvantaged" people. (i.e. finding jobs, making money for essentials etc.)

[quote name='Pyto1']Profits from goodwill don't go to poor people, they go to orginizations that help "disadvantaged" people. (i.e. finding jobs, making money for essentials etc.)[/quote]

but the disadvantaged people more often shop there

[quote name='aznguyen316']but the disadvantaged people more often shop there[/quote]

This is getting off topic, but how many disadvantaged people buy games for a 350 dollar machine?

Back to deals, please post with any if you find them.

[quote name='aznguyen316']no ish? They have games there wtf? Who is donating 360 bundles damn haha I should go check that place out.. wild.[/quote]
They're Target returns. No box, but it's the game and wireless guitar together. It'd clearly been used a few times at most, but for $40 (both the guitar and game were tagged at $40, but they're sold as a bundle), I couldn't pass it up. I ended up flipping GHIII back to EB with that 30% bump coupon, and getting $39 for the game only. Keeping the wireless guitar for Rock Band. :)

bread's done
Back