Ghetto Google

bignick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.gizzoogle.com/

The images are pretty funny.

kool-izzade.jpg

I hizzle rap music. Gangsta n pizzle culture is bustin' tha country. Pleaze D-to-tha-izzont takes this as a racist comment, Bill Cosby agrees wit me n hes tha man . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'.

Means

I hate rap music. Gangster and pimp culture is ruining the country. Please don't take this as a racist comment, Bill Cosby agrees with me and he's the man.

Awesome:

Gizoogle's Transizlatin of the CAG front page]Cheap Ass Hustla ™ "Cheap video games said:
the page didnt load too well, probably because of the format, but what worked was pretty funny

I love this translator . It dont stop till the wheels fall off. All mah posts fo` tha rizzest of tha N-to-tha-izzight wiznill be ran through this. It rules on so mizzle levels . Snoop dogg is in this bitch.

this is great. hey guys type in your screenname and see what you get. i got some crazy stuff off mine

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']Not funny. Ignorant , ignorance is all i see.[/QUOTE]

You can't make this shit up. :lol:

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']Not funny. Ignorant , ignorance is all i see.[/QUOTE]

You mean Tupac didn't talk like this?

bread's done
Back