Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex PSP - $19.99 Gamestop.com Free 3-day shipping

I bought it for 14 off play-asia. This game is not worth it!

Thanks for the post though.

hopefully best buy will drop it down to $20(along with some of their other psp titles). I wouldn't mind it for $15 after GGC.

How did EGM give this like 8's if everyone else sees it as so horrible? Kind of like their Madden PSP review that mentioned nothing of the bugs that caused the system to randomly combust I suppose.

I played the import a month ago... even for $10, I would not pick-up this game again...

it's that bad! stay.. Far Far Away!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=190129

Not only is it $20 cheaper than everywhere else, Gamestop's daily deal is free 3-day shipping on all in-stock PSP games:

Step 1:
ADD any in stock PSP game to your shopping cart.

Step 2:
Enter coupon code 3DPSP into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page. Ignore all other coupon codes.

Step 3:
PROCEED to checkout as normal & select USA Ground as your shipping method. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

This is also the same price in-store for those that prefer that route. This has also been posted before so I'll merge the threads with this new free shipping offer.

Story is decent but the gameplay isn't really up to snuff. Some interesting ideas, though, but like a lot of games based on licenses it just doesn't hold up.

If you want something better and don't mind a bit of old-school and short-burst gameplay I'd suggest the original GitS for PS1. Why? Honestly, they had a good thing going with the whole Third Person "blow up everything in your fuchikoma" vibe going for it. Well, that and the fact that you could climb and attach to any surface automatically and the fairly fast-paced gameplay.

Oh well. The game at hand isn't the worst FPS I've ever played but it does happen to be yet another title that, if it had another six months in its dev cycle, it really could have been polished into something better than this final product.

If your a fan of the series I'd say get it, but if you aren't pass on it. You're just going to whine like the rest in this thread due to it not having dual analog control scheme (though it uses one of the Goldeneye/PD64 control schemes with a slight difference), the flat graphics (other than main characters), and characters all play the same. Oh yeah... and it gets hard at the end of the game. :D

bread's done
Back