Ghost Recon 2 (xbox) Patch out today

h2dk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
With DLC to follow on March 7...

Ubisoft today announced that an auto-update for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon 2 will be available for download via Xbox Live. The auto-update includes the following:

* Adds user interface element to indicate which players are entering and leaving lobby
* Adds user interface element to indicate which player(s) are talking
* Improves network stability
* Fixes a respawn issue where respawned players could get killed immediately
* Reduces the amount of time needed to validate downloadable content
* Addresses a minor sound issue with sound effects and voice over
* Localizes an error message
* The friend's list is easier to scroll through and use

In addition to the auto-update, new downloadable content will be made available for download on Monday, 7th March 2005. It will include 3 maps, 2 modes, 8 weapons and 2 skins – be one of the first to grab it!

My friend is going to go crazy about this patch. He quit playing on Live recently because of all the random crashes and bugs...

the spawn camping on this game was ridiculous. i usually play this game only for the sheer enjoyment of hearing people piss and moan about the guy (ME) spawn camping the whole time. That is right before they boot me from the game. There is a 5 - 6 second time frame that you are vulnerable when you spawn in...more than ample time for someone to run a circle around you before capping you in the back of the head Godfather style.

Oh yeah!!!
I needed this to get back into this game. After I finished it, for some reason Ijust lost interest, but I do like playing this game on Live.

bread's done
Back