Ghost Recon FS XB360 Ps3 PC $47.99

I was not impressed with the beta, I think I'm gonna wait for this one to hit $19.99 probably around Black Friday.

People constantly bitch about Call of Duty using the same engine every year and such but you know what Ghost Recon didn't look any better than CoD and it barely managed to run at a stable 30fps whereas CoD is always a silky smooth 60fps.

OP, I'm guessing this is NewEgg. Icons don't show in Safari on iOS.

As for the MP, who cares? The MP in these games has always had a different vibe. Play it for the campaign. Also, GR and CoD are apples and oranges, but I agree they should be looking for 60fps. I believe all console devs should deliver that since they know the hardware. If it's going to be 30, there had better be a damn good reason and it had better be rock solid, never dipping.

The MP is pretty terrible, but the co-op and the campaign should be fun. I'm really reconsidering my day-one preorder, however.

Also, Gamestop has a lot of in-game "extras" if you preorder. Possibly of a similar value to this discount. It includes two guns, two weapon skins, a Guerrilla mode map, 48 head customization items, and maybe one other thing that I can't remember.

The value is relative there. I don't see those things as adding up to 12 bucks. Also, Newegg doesn't charge tax in NY. Of course, this is a Ubisoft game and since I am mostly interested in the campaign, I imagine I could wait a month or two and grab it for 35 or less. 48 is attractive though.

bread's done
Back