Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance: First Trailer online! (2/2012)

I kind of liked the 1st 20 minutes of the 1st Ghost Rider - Nick Cage did a decent job as a struggling stunt man. As soon as the bad special effects kicked in and Ricky Fitz got involved, though, it quickly turned into one of the worst movies I'd seen in a long time. I couldn't even finish it.

The trailer *does* look better than the first, but I'm not sure why everyone's excited for the Crank guys doing it -- they're largely responsible for that abortion of a Jonah Hex movie.

[quote name='johnnypark']I kind of liked the 1st 20 minutes of the 1st Ghost Rider - Nick Cage did a decent job as a struggling stunt man. As soon as the bad special effects kicked in and Ricky Fitz got involved, though, it quickly turned into one of the worst movies I'd seen in a long time. I couldn't even finish it.[/QUOTE]

his cgi hair was really distracting though .

Ok, just saw it last night...been so busy that I haven't had time to see it and this is pretty much the final week before it goes away. Oh my god it did really suck. I fell asleep 4-5 times last night during the movie with the 3d glasses on. All the cool scenes were in the trailer. There was nothing "impressive" with the special effects. I finally snapped out of zoning out at the very end and was like ok time to get out of here.

Trailers are meant to make a movie look good. ._.

Anyways, not surprised to hear it sucked. I never thought they would make a second movie seeing as the first one was so bad. Cage needs to stay the heck away from action movies and go do something else. He wasn't so bad in Kick-Ass but aside from that his most recent movies have sucked.

I never take Cage seriously. I agreed with everything Comingsoon.net said about the movie. I was expecting some wow moments in 3d or effects wise...but nothing stood out really that I didn't see in the trailer... Heck the spiderman 3d trailer before this movie looked very good. lol

bread's done
Back