Ghost Rider Trailer is up.

Doesn't look too bad, but did they have to use Nicholas Cage? He's about as exciting as a bowl of cellophane wrappers.

[quote name='Moxio']Doesn't look too bad, but did they have to use Nicholas Cage? He's about as exciting as a bowl of cellophane wrappers.[/QUOTE]

I think he just wanted to be in a comic book movie, and I think Ghost Rider is one of his favorite characters. At least he didn't get to play as superman. ;P

[quote name='Moxio']Doesn't look too bad, but did they have to use Nicholas Cage? He's about as exciting as a bowl of cellophane wrappers.[/quote]
Nicholas Cage seems to be doing well lately. I think this along with the World Trade Center movie look very good.

lots of cg, and they pinch pennies with the wig...am i the only one thinking they should have cg'ed nick cage a little hair? it stood out more than all the special effects...

Looks better than I thought. I think he's a bit old to play Johnny Blaze and I think he's way too old to be kissing Eva Mendes. His hair is so weird too.

[quote name='FoeHammer']That trailer was bad ass! Looks great, gotta love Sam Elliot as the narrator. The Dude, man.[/QUOTE]

QFT

I'll go see it at the movies. I was surprised to see Nicholas Cage though as Ghost Rider. This is the first I have heard of a Ghost Rider movie.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Looks better than I thought. I think he's a bit old to play Johnny Blaze and I think he's way too old to be kissing Eva Mendes. His hair is so weird too.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. When they kissed it looked really weird. :whistle2:/

make sure you check out both trailers...the international and dos=mestic one...some diff footage in each....i love the scene with the ghost rider on the horse along side the motorcycle one

[quote name='Moxio']That's what I thought. When they kissed it looked really weird. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
Wow he's only 42 and shes 32. He just looks so damn old, his face already has the skeletor look. That damn skunk on his head isnt helping buy into it either. At least the CG is decent. I'll end up seeing the movie for at least one reason though. *turns slightly and looks at Eva Mendes poster*

Nicholas Cage as the Ghost Rider?????? Has Marvel lost their minds!!!! The Ghost Rider was one of the "I didn't think they would ever even think of making it a movie" comics. This is truly the end of the world. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[quote name='CouRageouS']He just looks so damn old, his face already has the skeletor look.[/QUOTE]

thats just the magic of movies for his character

on the movie itself, it looks okay but it will prob be really bad and over the top like Spawn, though I will prob see it for matinee price

I want this to be awesome. I really do. Cage better not deliver a shit performance like he has in some of his recent movies.

It will suck. They are just trying to cash in on any comic charecter... They should just CGI Cage for the entire movie. That woulda been better... If the fan base was there, they coulda make a kick ass movie with deapool or cable...

i for one enjoyed Daredevil...and always find myself watching it if its on...people seem to hate it only cause they dislike Affleck...

Damn I didn't expect this much hate for Cage. As long as he's not talking in a southern accent ala Con Air this looks pretty damn good. If anything it'll be a kick ass popcorn action flick.

[quote name='Jedi1979']i for one enjoyed Daredevil...and always find myself watching it if its on...people seem to hate it only cause they dislike Affleck...[/QUOTE]
Agreed, though I prefer the Director's cut.

[quote name='thebob101']Nicholas Cage as the Ghost Rider?????? Has Marvel lost their minds!!!! The Ghost Rider was one of the "I didn't think they would ever even think of making it a movie" comics. This is truly the end of the world. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![/QUOTE]

Yeah. Because everybody was clamoring for a trilogy of Blade movies. The guy was a blacksploitation superhero who stabbed vampires with wooden knives, for pete's sake. Ghost Rider has GOT to be a step up.

EDIT: So ... yeah, having just watched the trailers, the smart money says it'll be crap ... but DAMN! It's Ghost Rider! OF COURSE I'll be there opening day!

bread's done
Back