Ghost Rider

nickmad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Anyone check out Ghost Rider PSP?
Its a total God of War rip off in every way.....but its really fun! It borrows HEAVILY from GOW in every way and pulls it off.
I'm going to reccomend this game to anyone who likes God of War, racing and plenty of unlockables.

I've totally been waiting on a review for this one but it actually looks pretty solid. Seems like a decent deal for 30 bones.

I've only played up until the first bike level, which was a surprising amount of fun, but the main game so far isn't all that hot. Hoping once GR is out of Hell it picks up a bit

the warriors is a movie tie in that works. Granted you had to wait 20 plus years for the game but better late than never.

Apparently after you beat the game you can play through it again as Blade. Its not just a new skin though, he has new moves and everything. That alone has me tempted to buy it.

Hey I saw the trailer for this.. It looks like they have a Road Rash motorocycle mode, too. I hope it plays as good as it looks :)

[quote name='Sinistar']Hey I saw the trailer for this.. It looks like they have a Road Rash motorocycle mode, too. I hope it plays as good as it looks :)[/quote]

the driving bits are a little off. its loose and frustrating (thats what she said:applause:) but works. Multiplayer is cool, its like Mario Kart. 4 player racing with weapons and powerups.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Scored from IGN is below average. That's bad game... maybe i'll pickup whenever it drop down $10 or less.[/quote]
I dont think you should go by IGN's game reviews. They suck. They suck ass.
I swear if certain publishers/devs dont send check$ to IGN, they get shitcan reviews.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']God of War + Racing = WTF[/quote]
Yes. God of War and Racing.

[quote name='nickmad']I dont think you should go by IGN's game reviews. They suck. They suck ass.
I swear if certain publishers/devs dont send check$ to IGN, they get shitcan reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean I don't have any specific examples but I swear I've seen more than once where IGN's reviews for a particular game on Gamerankings are drastically different (higher or lower) than every other review.

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']God of War + Racing + DMC = WTF[/quote]
Corrected (since the game totally ripped-off the "Style Meter" from Devil May Cry)

bread's done
Back