Ghost Trick $17.96 at Amazon

Bulrog

CAGiversary!
Oh well, my order is already shipping soon at $15.20. That's what I get for sleeping in. I won't be able to cancel for the 10th time. The other 2 games in it also dropped a few cents, so I guess I'm out about 60 cents. I'll live.

I doubt Ghost Trick will ever get below $10, even if MSRP drops to $20. SMALL chance on BF, but $15 is a really good price point if you don't want to take chances. It seemed like it stayed at $30 forever after it came out.

Although I think PRIME is already a great value, even though I don't have it, if they added automatic 30 day price protection into it, that would be an awesome deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says there are only 13 left atm.... probably wont get much below $15 ($15.02 right now from amazon directly - a few cents cheaper from a 3rd party fulfilled by amazon)

I'm stunned how quickly this is dropping. This game is excellent and is hands down worth it for under $15.

Bit through 3rd party with Amazon fulfillment. Got 999 along with it :) After Kirby Mass Attack, I think my days of buying DS games are over. It was an awesome ride though ^_^

I bit at 15.16. Great price for an amazing game. GL to all the people who are holding out for a cheaper price. You're missing out :

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']my favorite ds game. :) superb animation, griping story, many likeable characters and fun to play.[/QUOTE]

You sold me.

I was curious about this game but wasnt sure. I like anything with good characters though.

Just put in my order for $15.16

Honestly I think if you want to bite do it now, there's only 1 copy left being sold by amazon, and one of the people that was in the price wars has sold out of stock. I don't think this game will become rare, but I think it's going to stay at a locked $20 MSRP with slight fluctuation. Reprints are unlikely because the 3DS is already here. $15 is probably the cheapest this will ever get new.

[quote name='KornKid91']Just put in my order for $15.16

Honestly I think if you want to bite do it now, there's only 1 copy left being sold by amazon, and one of the people that was in the price wars has sold out of stock. I don't think this game will become rare, but I think it's going to stay at a locked $20 MSRP with slight fluctuation. Reprints are unlikely because the 3DS is already here. $15 is probably the cheapest this will ever get new.[/QUOTE]

I would if I could find a decent $10 filler lol. Not interested in fist of the north star.

[quote name='sunghost']I would if I could find a decent $10 filler lol. Not interested in fist of the north star.[/QUOTE]

I went with 999 for my "filler". Granted, it's more than double the filler price, but meh, figured I might as well grab that while I can.

[quote name='Teeheehee']I went with 999 for my "filler". Granted, it's more than double the filler price, but meh, figured I might as well grab that while I can.[/QUOTE]

999 is fantastic, I would get that if I didn't already have it.

bread's done
Back