Ghostbusters (360) for 19.99 at Sams (YMMV)

Angelwatch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I see that used version is running around 10.00 but I picked up Ghostbusters at Sam's Club today (Brooklyn Ohio, 44144) for 19.99. Not sure if it's universal or YMMV but there you have it.

Ghostbusters msrp recently dropped to this price. You can get it for 19.99 pretty much anywhere. Although I do recall someone posting it (at clearance?) for 19.81 on some thread (I forget which).

Lord SMVS beat me to it but he's correct: Ghostbusters has been $19.99 for quite some time now. Best spot to grab it is of course Amazon :)

i got it for $20 at my sams back in september. Man i love my sams! They clearance games about 3-4 months after release just to clear inventory. I've gotten so many games from them and have always gotten my money back because by the time i beat them they are still worth more than what i paid!

[quote name='sasukekun']It's $9.99 pre-owned/used at Blockbuster[/QUOTE]
You didnt read the OP did you?

[quote name='Angelwatch']I see that used version is running around 10.00 but I picked up Ghostbusters at Sam's Club today (Brooklyn Ohio, 44144) for 19.99. Not sure if it's universal or YMMV but there you have it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']You didnt read the OP did you?[/QUOTE]

I did, but he didnt mention where. Decided to mention it if people wanted to know where to pick it up for $10.

[quote name='sasukekun']It's $9.99 pre-owned/used at Blockbuster[/QUOTE]
i went to my blockbuster but i couldnt find the used aisle.

do i have to ask them for the 9.99 used?

[quote name='cRodz']i went to my blockbuster but i couldnt find the used aisle.

do i have to ask them for the 9.99 used?[/QUOTE]

Mine was hidden on a end cap in the Game rentals....yours is most likely the same way since Blockbuster has to abide by a certain way the stores are presented due to a monthly guide they follow.

bread's done
Back