Ghostbusters 46.95 (Xbox 360/PS3) 29.99 (Wii) Free Shipping from BNG

This is a better deal than what i got with prime and ECA through Amazon. Damn. And to boot i also got stiffed on the free overnight shipping and Shirt through Gamestop. I guess you really cant win em all.

I don't know how they can sell so cheap, sometimes their sales can seem too good to be true. My first order from them was Resident Evil 5 pre order for $44.99 and I got the game 2 days after the release date. Its a really fantastic website. I can't recommend this site enough.

Amazon just dropped their price to 53.99, but I just canceled to give this place a try. I've got enough of a backlog, I can wait a couple extra days to get it for this price. Hopefully they deliver.

yep its a great site. I got Resident Evil 5 around its release for $45 and got Prototype recently for the same price.

might get this also.

lol, I see why Ghostbusters for Wii and DS are cheaper... lol.... just look at the box arts for them...They all look like douches! Compare with the PS3/360 versions and see the difference.

Thank you for the heads up!
clear.gif

[quote name='WiiGame']lol, I see why Ghostbusters for Wii and DS are cheaper... lol.... just look at the box arts for them...They all look like douches! Compare with the PS3/360 versions and see the difference.[/QUOTE]

The Wii/PS2/DS versions are emulating the old-school Ghostbusters cartoon's style, and doing a damn good job of it.
Also, they are cheaper because they have a cheaper MSRP to begin with.

Also I totally might jump on the PS3 version, maybe.

how many CAGers need to come on here with positive feedback with this site before people stop saying they don't trust the site or ask for buyer feedback two posts after someone told about a positive experience? i also ordered RE5 and UFC and recieved both within a few days of the release, i just ordered prototype and red faction this past week, i like the fact that i dont have to pay fees to amazon to save money.

Jumped on it. I've seen this place listed so many times if it really was shady it would be blacklisted here. Thanks OP.

They appear legit to me for several reasons, but I'd say that one thing that stands out is the fact that some of their stuff is more or less MSRP, while the cheaper ones are not TOO cheap, but very competitive. Look at some games, they're actually higher than other retailers, while many (most) are at or below the other best places (Amazon, Newegg, etc..).... I just checked out their about us and some other prices...they seem to be legitimate...if you browse around at some of the other items that are closer to MSRP, it doesn't appear too conspicuous, but that's just me.

I caught that they have Crysis Warhead for $20, that's a steal for me, probably pick that up to start, try them out...

[quote name='acyw13']do they sell new or used games ?[/QUOTE]

How would they be selling used copies of a game that's not even out yet? Even if they managed to snag a few promo copies from somewhere, they wouldn't have that many.

picked one up! they have a paypal check out, so that should protect a bad website I would think. I was holding out for the shirt at Gamestop, but this is better than that (and i got a glow in the dark GB shirt the other day at Kohls)

Since I have seen no bad feedback from the site, I went ahead and got a copy for 360. No rush to get it, since xbox live will be down tuesday anyways.

We shall see what happens....

[quote name='mototox']i got in a 360 pre-order just the other day, looks like it comes with the bonus proton pack :)[/QUOTE]

A bonus would be nice, but hopefully it's not just a stock photo they pulled from somewhere.

Fingers crossed that their stock system works and those who got orders in before it sold out actually get theirs shipped tomorrow.

Still waiting for it to be shipped, too...

UPDATE: They just shipped my PS3 copy!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed the order yesterday for a 360 version. Still waiting for the shipping notification. I sent an email and they tried to give me some nonsense that since I used the Saver shipping that it might not get mailed till Thursday and that the other orders are goin first (like overnight orders and priority mail orders) Whats up with that? Correct me if Im wrong but dont most places send out orders within 24 hours of receiving the initial order, and then depending on which shipping method you choose, depends on the time it takes to get to you? Not hold the order till Thursday when the order was placed on Monday, and then ship like 1st class mail... Whats up with that?? :bomb:

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']Placed the order yesterday for a 360 version. Still waiting for the shipping notification. I sent an email and they tried to give me some nonsense that since I used the Saver shipping that it might not get mailed till Thursday and that the other orders are goin first (like overnight orders and priority mail orders) Whats up with that? Correct me if Im wrong but dont most places send out orders within 24 hours of receiving the initial order, and then depending on which shipping method you choose, depends on the time it takes to get to you? Not hold the order till Thursday when the order was placed on Monday, and then ship like 1st class mail... Whats up with that?? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I'll gladly trade places with you and wait a few days....at least you got a copy before they sold out

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']Placed the order yesterday for a 360 version. Still waiting for the shipping notification. I sent an email and they tried to give me some nonsense that since I used the Saver shipping that it might not get mailed till Thursday and that the other orders are goin first (like overnight orders and priority mail orders) Whats up with that? Correct me if Im wrong but dont most places send out orders within 24 hours of receiving the initial order, and then depending on which shipping method you choose, depends on the time it takes to get to you? Not hold the order till Thursday when the order was placed on Monday, and then ship like 1st class mail... Whats up with that?? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

patience+graphic.jpg

I ordered free shipping and got my ship notice. it even says priority 2-3 business days so yippee!! Savin' makes me feel good!

bread's done
Back