Ghostbusters (PS3,360,Wii) $14.99 @ Amazon DotD

I got this game for the PS3 last October (and pain double the price then!). Great, fun game. Campaign is a little short, but overall it was a blast. Any Ghostbusters fan should pick this up and for $15 it's a no brainer.

Great game and definitely worth the price. Had a lot of fun with this one back when it was released, at this price I think I'll pick it back up to have back in my collection.

If only I had a nickel I could flip it to decide if I wanted to buy this or not. Oh well. I don't even like ghosts. :drool:

[quote name='basis']just in time for the MP patch! if and when it does comes out...[/QUOTE]
I was going to ask if the patch had come out yet. I guess not.

I picked this up when Gamefly had it for $10. As others have said, the campaign is short, but it's still pretty fun. I haven't messed with the multiplayer yet be because I have been waiting for the patch to come out. Worth $15 for sure tho.

I actually picked up a copy from Amazon Warehouse for $10.99.
It wasn't even like new as described, it was BRAND NEW, lol.

Great game, I'm enjoying it so far.

[quote name='therealdeal19']I actually picked up a copy from Amazon Warehouse for $10.99. It wasn't even like new as described, it was BRAND NEW, lol.[/QUOTE]

I buy from aWD on a regular basis, take another look at the copy you bought. I can guarantee you that there's a used sticker over the UPC code on the back of the case, inside the shrinkwrap. They re-wrap their items, but other than the used sticker there's no way of knowing it wasn't brand new, they're always in mint condition through and through.

My aWD purchase this week was Tony Hawk's Project 8 for $5.50 shipped. When Ghostbusters hits $5.99 or less, I'll buy that as well.

[quote name='Kerig']I buy from aWD on a regular basis, take another look at the copy you bought. I can guarantee you that there's a used sticker over the UPC code on the back of the case, inside the shrinkwrap. They re-wrap their items, but other than the used sticker there's no way of knowing it wasn't brand new, they're always in mint condition through and through.

My aWD purchase this week was Tony Hawk's Project 8 for $5.50 shipped. When Ghostbusters hits $5.99 or less, I'll buy that as well.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I usually have the same experience, but this was one actually brand new. :lol:

That's why I mentioned it, I was pleasantly surprised.

Great game for anyone that liked the Ghostbusters movie. This one is very much like a third movie. Its a lot of fun, lots of little easter eggs for fans, notable voice work and upgradeable weapons/equipment.

Huge fan of the movies, but the very short 5 hour campaign ends all too soon. Plus there is usually no one playing online make $15 a bit much.

[quote name='Uracat']If only I had a nickel I could flip it to decide if I wanted to buy this or not. Oh well. I don't even like ghosts. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Why find a coin when you can Let the internet flip for you
I picked it up at $20 and I feel like I got my money's worth. Played the MP a little after I finished the campaign and it was competent and reasonably enjoyable.

damn i had a feeling it would be one of those games to get really cheap. guess ill wait till i can get it 9.99 used or new.

Even though I beat it on PC, it has no replay value at all there (no achievements, no MP). Once I can get it for under $10 on console I'll play it again because I thought it was awesome.

bread's done
Back