Ghostbusters PS4 $14.38 at Amazon

Tempting. However just like with TMNT, I don't want to be stuck with a crappy game in case the tiv goes to crap at either gs or bb. Tough choice. How much is return shipping to amazon?

$14.38 is still way too much for what is essentially Sanctum of Slime 2. Activision really didn't give a shit and probably lost a lot of money on this game.

thanks tc, ordered this this morning before it got primed and the price went back up, checked out some gameplay videos before I bought this and its seems like the Ghostbusters game I always wanted, which is something similar to New Ghostbusters II on NES but with co-op, also thought this was based on the movie remake but its actually not so that's another plus

thanks tc, ordered this this morning before it got primed and the price went back up, checked out some gameplay videos before I bought this and its seems like the Ghostbusters game I always wanted, which is something similar to New Ghostbusters II on NES but with co-op, also thought this was based on the movie remake but its actually not so that's another plus
It actually IS based on the 2016 movie reboot. It's a direct sequel to the reboot where's you're apparently a group of new Ghostbusters battling the film's main villain while the Ghostbusters from the movie are off in Washington.

bread's done
Back