Ghosthunter $12.50 NEW at Hastings.

the_gloaming

CAGiversary!
Ghosthunter for PS2 is $12.50 brand new at Hastings, B&M. I don't know what the regular price is, but I am pretty sure this is a deal.

Also, I posted this about a week ago but Phantom Brave is still $12.50 there, if you can find it. They were sold out when I went back. It's only the regular edition though.

Obviously YMMV because Hastings doesn't really like to coordinate with each other. I checked but didn't see any other $12.50 games marked. Maybe you guys could do some recon in your area or something.

Check for clearance rentals up there dude, most games are now $29.99.. just picked up Mario Party 6 tonight for $29.99, came with the mic!

[quote name='Scorch']Check for clearance rentals up there dude, most games are now $29.99.. just picked up Mario Party 6 tonight for $29.99, came with the mic![/quote]

Indeed, they cleared the Kuon games out of the rental section and into the sales case at mine. Also, remember they have the Buy 2 get the 3rd for a penny on used games right now. I picked up MM: Anniversary Collection, Drakengard, and Alien Hominid for $40 plus tax the other day.

As for Ghosthunter it's still 49.99 at mine. Got it from the Gamefly sale though, so....yay for me.

[quote name='My Name Is BoB']Did the Phantom Brave for 12.50 have that price tag on it? Because my hastings had 5 but were marked at 37.50.[/quote]

See, that's what I thought it should be. The price tag on mine said, $49.99. On one corner it says "25% off," and then the $49.99 price tag is stuck over with a $12.50 tag.

Anyway what I am getting at is that $12.50 is supposed to be the discount, and apparently a lot of stores are messing up and making that the price.

Also, the rental clearance games here ... suck. I checked through them.

Oh to have a Hastings or Fry's. Anyhow, it's a great price on a very good game. Too bad that I won't touch it again until it hits below $20 nationwide.

[quote name='ukhoops']this a B&M deal only or does hasting's have website also with the same deals?[/quote]
They have a website, but it is very shitty and items are OOS almost all the time.

At my Hastings I've noticed that they always key in the prices on the the tag into the comp so it wouldn't come up as a deal. :)

bread's done
Back