GhostRecon2 content downloader

Brad906

CAGiversary!
anyone know when the next download will be? XBM said i should have it by the time i read that, about a week ago......any news?

are you guys playing this game online? i've had it since teh $20 kmart deal and have played it online maybe twice...been offline a bunch with it.

[quote name='gaelan']are you guys playing this game online? i've had it since teh $20 kmart deal and have played it online maybe twice...been offline a bunch with it.[/quote]

And your point?

To the OP I don't know when the content will be up, but I'm wondering this myself as there are quite a few bugs that need a fixin.

my point is that if there are some CAG online, then i might be more inclined to hop online more often...feel free to post your tags in here for me to collect

[quote name='gaelan']my point is that if there are some CAG online, then i might be more inclined to hop online more often...feel free to post your tags in here for me to collect[/quote]

Yeah, I play online all the time. The key is finding a group of people you know as opposed to playing with a bunch of moronic 8 year olds. (No offense to anyone with an 8 year old lol)

Add me to your friends list (Gamertag: NJDevilsFan) and I'll send you an invite sometime. We play Co-op against the computer, not adversarial against other humans though.

[quote name='TJordan522']The key is finding a group of people you know as opposed to playing with a bunch of moronic 8 year olds. (No offense to anyone with an 8 year old lol)
[/quote]

add that to my point above

Add me to your friends list (Gamertag: NJDevilsFan)

I'll do it.

Yeah, I play Co-Op with my friends on LIVE.....so SharpShooter also.

Fun game, just keeps getting brushed aside with Halo2 and others lately.

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, I play Co-Op with my friends on LIVE.....so SharpShooter also.

Fun game, just keeps getting brushed aside with Halo2 and others lately.[/quote]

what's your tag?

I picked it up at Kmart as well, and the only thing I play is Live. I have a great group of friends, and a few are always online.

And yes, there are many many MANY bugs that definately need fixing....

[quote name='Brad906']I picked it up at Kmart as well, and the only thing I play is Live. I have a great group of friends, and a few are always online.

And yes, there are many many MANY bugs that definately need fixing....[/quote]

what's your tag? i'll send you an invite

Allright Gaelen you have made your point, my tag is SlyDog320, I'm usually on at night, but when do you think you'll be on so we can play?

bread's done
Back