GHWT Full Band Bundle $130 at Red Octane

I have heard others say Red Octane is a nightmare to deal with as far as shipping is concerned, though I have never purchased anything from them myself.

[quote name='Coraanu']Code does not work for the Wii version. Haven't tried any others.[/QUOTE]

I tried the PS3 and 360 and it worked. Can also confirm that it did not work with Wii version

[quote name='MarkHawk']I orderd some free GH tracks and that only took 13 weeks to get to us. :p
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Yeah I had a similar experience... still Fry's was worse.

Saint

[quote name='MrJalapeno']Sorry but where do you put in the code?[/quote]

on the last screen. "Review and Submit Order"

Anyone know how these come packaged for shipping? Does the game box come packed in an even bigger box with packing material?

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']Red Octane was the company behind Guitar Hero 1 before Activision bought them out. This is pretty much Activisions store front.[/QUOTE]
I believe they made the official hardware for the games.
Before Guitar Hero ever came out I used to use RedOctane products for my DDR/ITG addictions.
So I've also used RedOctane but it was way before GH1. Even then I didn't have any issues with them.

edit: Looks like we were both right. RedOctane was the publisher for GH1 and makes accessories for games.

Thanks, Killerfocus--that was the magic price for me. Missed this price at Christmastime @ TRU--couldn't justify buying myself a present like that when skimping everywhere else. Time is today! :applause:

"This coupon code has expired or is invalid
Please correct or remove the coupon code and click Apply"

Missed the window I guess. Dammit.

Mine shipped from Georgia today (3/10). It should be here tomorrow (3/11). I'm in TN. 1 day shipping isn't bad to be free.

3/14 update.

Received my order on 3/11 but it was a Xbox 360 version. Not the ps3 version that I ordered. Called to get a replacement. Said that they would ship one out but I still haven't received a shipping confirmation or a call tag to ship the 360 version back.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this deal confirmed to be dead? I don't want to jump through all their hoops to be find out the coupon doesn't work anymore.

god damn it !! i miss this , i hope they have another promotion like this one when GH metallica comes out

bread's done
Back