Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams DC (Wii U) 19.99 (Walmart B&M, Amazon)

Honestly, this is the price this should have released to begin with (like the PS4 version, which I picked up when it launched).  Nice price though, for those that waited.

TRU also sells this in store and I may just wait until it goes on the eventual $9.98 clearance over there.

got it on 360 during a sale a while back, must've been $3.75 (digital).

I'll agree with josef, in that you'll probably see it around $10 sometime in the next year.

That doesn't take away from how much I enjoyed the graphics / visuals, music, and gameplay.

However, i would not pay more than $15 for a physical copy on any platform even with the 'extras' this version has

What is different in the retail version?
From what I read, new items, a new world, and differences in gameplay to make it a bit easier...

And yeah, I hear you guys about waiting on TRU, but usually, the dam resellers beat me to the punch majority of the time.

Honestly, this is the price this should have released to begin with (like the PS4 version, which I picked up when it launched). Nice price though, for those that waited.

TRU also sells this in store and I may just wait until it goes on the eventual $9.98 clearance over there.
I figured the high price was due to a more limited release or something, compared to the cheaper PS4 version. I only saw the game at my TRU and it didn't occur to me to check elsewhere and bought it full price. I completely forgot I even had the game until seeing this post.

I should just stop buying games.

bread's done
Back