Gift Cards - Buy, Sell or Trade Thread!

Looking for Amazon GC at any discount, PayPal you will get.
i left that feedback for you, couldnt tell you in PM since you blocked me because it took an extra whole 10 minutes to leave because i had to take care of my sick daughter who was vomiting all over the place. next time ill leave the feedback first, thanks.

i left that feedback for you, couldnt tell you in PM since you blocked me because it took an extra whole 10 minutes to leave because i had to take care of my sick daughter who was vomiting all over the place. next time ill leave the feedback first, thanks.
Internet crapped out. Pretty much like you did our previous deal. Even made the payment ASAP and you're complaining about feelings being hurt? Apparently, it was a mistake giving you a second chance. Will leave apt feedback when done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Internet crapped out. Pretty much like you did our previous deal. Even made the payment ASAP and you're complaining about feelings being hurt? Apparently, it was a mistake giving you a second chance. Will leave apt feedback when done.
previous deal? when i sent you my paypal address and you ignored it for a week? and what is this internet crapped out bullshit? you deleted the conversation after pming me 8 minutes after "reminding" me to leave feedback. i get all pms sent to my email, so deleting the conversation does nothing.

ritchardf,

Jently has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Amazon GC".

Jently said:

Where the feedback at, bruh? 1:1 transaction error on my part, the least you could do is leave some positive feedback.

dont worry about leaving feedback, i dont need it.

previous deal? when i sent you my paypal address and you ignored it for a week? and what is this internet crapped out bullshit? you deleted the conversation after pming me 8 minutes after "reminding" me to leave feedback. i get all pms sent to my email, so deleting the conversation does nothing.
Must've sent a rough draft. Mistake on my part for not telling you upfront about standards based on earlier messages. There's nothing else worth addressing and issue's been taken care of so enough with this cluttering nonsense.

I can sometimes be pretty slow about feedback since that requires being on a computer or laptop, and I use CAG exclusively on my phone. I'll keep in mind who not to trade with. Thanks.

H: Gamestop trade credit/gift cards

$166.32 for $130
$270.17 for $225

W: Paypal F&F

trade credit so possible tax free in gamestop depending on state
Can mail physical card if you want for an extra $2

bread's done
Back