Girl Advice Thread #3257

[quote name='will52']She then asks me what I thought and I tell her I thought she was amazing.[/QUOTE]

If she slept with you then asked if you wanted to screw her two hot girlfriends while she cooked you food then and only then you could use "amazing" after one date.

[quote name='PR Mega X']My guess is she saw "amazing", and read it as "he's a target". He's probably tied to a motel bed right now, while she's run off with his pants and wallet.[/QUOTE]

There are worse fates.

[quote name='pete5883']I expect that he and his kidneys are in different countries by now.[/QUOTE]

Wrong!

Update: Shit worked out, chilled with her a few times. Then she pulled the desperate card (texting me 10000 times per day on average). So I hit it and quit it. :lol:

[quote name='will52']Update: Shit worked out, chilled with her a few times. Then she pulled the desperate card (texting me 10000 times per day on average). So I now I'm pussy whipped. [/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea - my suggestion is (if the "friend zone" is the case) take advantage of it. If she is attractive make good friends with her and use her as a wingchick and you will have a super easy time picking up whoever you want.[/QUOTE]

Listen to this man only after you've confirmed "brother/idkmybffjill" status. Befriending a hot chick has absolutely no disadvantage whatsoever if you aren't her cuddle bitch or ATM well wishing to graduate to booty call or boyfriend status. Most women will take notice and flock to you no effort required... usually out of curiosity or just plain jealousy. Use it to your advantage.

But for christ sake... I hope this guy listened to the majority of this thread. Women can sense desperation from light years away. The only occasion it doesn't matter is when you've purposely placed yourself in the friend zone.

[quote name='will52']Wrong!

Update: Shit worked out, chilled with her a few times. Then she pulled the desperate card (texting me 10000 times per day on average). So I hit it and quit it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised to hear someone desperate enough to meet a stranger at 2am might also be clingy. :D

Thanks for the update!

Wow. I didn't even noticed he updated... nice. I patiently await your "I think she's trying to kill me" thread six months from now Will.

[quote name='will52']Wrong!

Update: Shit worked out, chilled with her a few times. Then she pulled the desperate card (texting me 10000 times per day on average). So I hit it and quit it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

My only problem with this thread now is...don't come on here asking for advice on how you should act around this girl if you're just going to turn around and be a douchebag. It's not surprising that she was less than stable, but at least be a man about it.

After telling her "you're amazing" and wondering if you should call within 8 hours of your date, you're now talking like you're some kind of bad ass pimp. I find it ironic that she ended up being the clingy/desperate one. You may be laughing about it now, but here's hoping she pulls a pregnancy scare on you in a month or so.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
After telling her "you're amazing" and wondering if you should call within 8 hours of your date, you're now talking like you're some kind of bad ass pimp. I find it ironic that she ended up being the clingy/desperate one. You may be laughing about it now, but here's hoping she pulls a pregnancy scare on you in a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Because of this I find the new update hard to believe myself. Pics or it didn't happen!! :D

sucks if she knows your real name because she could easily track you down op and pull a "play misty for me" ( much scarier than single white female or fatal attraction). crazy bitches have zombie like stamina when it comes to hunting down guys who kick them to the curb.

[quote name='lokizz']sucks if she knows your real name because she could easily track you down op and pull a "play misty for me" ( much scarier than single white female or fatal attraction). crazy bitches have zombie like stamina when it comes to hunting down guys who kick them to the curb.[/QUOTE]

The only combination that can slow down a crazy woman is marriage, multiple kids and constant groping.

shenanigans.jpg

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']The only combination that can slow down a crazy woman is marriage, multiple kids and constant groping.[/QUOTE]

And you know this how?

OP, for your sake, I hope you did not have sex with this girl. If she is indeed of the crazy variety, you may have some problems in the very near future. Bad form.

[quote name='neschamp']And you know this how?

OP, for your sake, I hope you did not have sex with this girl. If she is indeed of the crazy variety, you may have some problems in the very near future. Bad form.[/QUOTE]

bad for you=good for us

keep us updated

Yeah we are here to help you.....
(Thinking to myself. Asking advices from internet people = BAD MOVE)

LOL

bread's done
Back