Gish Giveaway

funymunky

CAG Veteran
Well, I've decided to do my first giveaway. I got an extra Steam code of Gish in the Humble Bundle because I already had it, so whoever wants it and for some reason can't get the Bundle should comment here. I'll select a winner at random on Friday at 9:00 P.M. PST.

And the winner is... Jarold! Congrats, I'll PM you your Steam code! But there's more guys, because other people in the thread are also giving away some codes, so stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's really generous of you, the game looks intriguing.

Most people are probably occupied with BF3/MW3 or will be occupied by Skyrim on Friday.

I have 2 Gish keys to give away, I hope I'm not hijacking your thread lol. 2 people that post in this thread that have the oldest Join Date and most posts in their profile will get them. Join Date will take priority over posts. I'll select the winner at the same time as the OP, Friday 9 PM PST. If by chance a winner gets a key from funymunky I'll select someone else!

EDIT: I'll choose winners after funymunky chooses his, as I don't want to give a key to someone that's already getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free bump, so more people know about this and participate if they want

Hehe, did I just ruin my chances at winning?

HELL ill give away my key too, come on people comment, and ill give away my key after funkymunky and sunghost chooses theirs

This is a great idea! I've got a spare Gish key as well. I'll choose a winner after funkymunky, sunghost and kolma have made their selections.

Do we have more keys to give away than people who want them, I wonder? ;)

[quote name='darjeeling']This is a great idea! I've got a spare Gish key as well. I'll choose a winner after funkymunky, sunghost and kolma have made their selections.

Do we have more keys to give away than people who want them, I wonder? ;)[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we do, I have one to give away also.

[quote name='darjeeling']This is a great idea! I've got a spare Gish key as well. I'll choose a winner after funkymunky, sunghost and kolma have made their selections.

Do we have more keys to give away than people who want them, I wonder? ;)[/QUOTE]

There's 6 keys and 9 people that want them, so I'm gonna say their chances are pretty damn good so far, unless everyone posts at the last minute lol.

OMG, Thanks so much, I never expected to win, given how new I am to these forums. but again thanks so much (u ^_^)b

bread's done
Back