Gitaroo Man

I'll offer more for it.

Plus alexancore just asked me to beat him up. I think he's weird.

Well I always see this around and some guy gave me an advice: just go to the gamestop site, enter in gitaroo man, check in a 200 or 100 mile radius from your zip code, and you're bound to find it. But he had patience and did this everyday for 4 weeks.

edit: nevermind you already got it, but this could be umm good advice for future gitaroo man seekers

i just picked one up tonight for 24.99 at a gamestop. i would use that gamestop store locator to try and find it around you. thats what i used, but i still had to drive around 60 miles or so to grab it. but it was worth the drive.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Well I always see this around and some guy gave me an advice: just go to the gamestop site, enter in gitaroo man, check in a 200 or 100 mile radius from your zip code, and you're bound to find it. But he had patience and did this everyday for 4 weeks.

edit: nevermind you already got it, but this could be umm good advice for future gitaroo man seekers[/QUOTE]

Not a single GS has one by me for 200 miles.

try going to gamecrazy and paying them $7 to look for it at other gamecrazy stores. that is how to get rez and GM cheap

[quote name='dracula']try going to gamecrazy and paying them $7 to look for it at other gamecrazy stores. that is how to get rez and GM cheap[/QUOTE]

There is only 1 GC in the whole state.

[quote name='dracula']try going to gamecrazy and paying them $7 to look for it at other gamecrazy stores. that is how to get rez and GM cheap[/QUOTE]
You cant special order that either of those games now. Its stupid, but they have an exclusion list of basically all the rare games.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

$5 new at Circuit City? Amazon.com is selling it for $208 right now...

Just asking, but if you were to rent it from GameFly and then not return it, would you have to pay $208 for it? :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

$5 new at Circuit City? Amazon.com is selling it for $208 right now...

Just asking, but if you were to rent it from GameFly and then not return it, would you have to pay $208 for it? :lol:[/QUOTE]

There may be some private sellers trying to sell Gitaroo Man through amazon for $208 (although looking now I see there are sellers asking for much less), but I guarantee that Amazon.com is not selling and has not ever sold this for $208. Stores sell items through Amazon, and individuals sell items through Amazon, but there is a difference between someone selling an item through Amazon, and Amazon selling the item.

And, yes, it was part of one of the CC $5 sales, but it was pretty scarce even then. Both GC and GS sell it pretty cheap, as others have stated, if you are lucky enough to find it.

Okay, I believe you. I only saw the website name and the price tag, and that was it for me. ;)

This is just random, but did you see that one game for the Neo Geo AES was selling for $15,000? Apparently whenever it's played on an english system, it's translated to english, and whenever it's played on a japanese system, it's translated to japanese.

It's the most expensive game I've ever heard of.

bread's done
Back