Give your girlfriend Gonorrhea for $10.83 shipped!

dastly75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Stolen in entirety from boybaka at SD. So thanks boybaka @ SD

"
emot-heartbeat.gif
emot-heartbeat.gif
emot-heartbeat.gif
New limited Valentine's day special
emot-heartbeat.gif
emot-heartbeat.gif
emot-heartbeat.gif

Add the Syph-Clap double whammy special to your cart for only $12.25 - 10% = $11.03, which are normally listed at $15.90, VERY slick!
Also, the new microbes are in! MRSA, Toxic Mold, Penicillin, Maggots, and T4 Bacteriophage.

I gave my girlfriend Syphilis last Valentines Day, and she loved it!
You can also get your girlfriend/boyfriend that special disease for any occasion!
emot-yum.gif

PowScience! has them for already lowered prices with additional 10% off February discount code FEB14LUV.
All the microbes, like Gonorrhea, are for 6.49 - 10% = 5.84 + 4.99 S&H = $10.83.
That's $2.11 cheaper per microbe than the official site price.

You'll get an even better deal if you order a larger quantity because PowScience's shipping rate increase per microbe is less than the official site. Also, shipping is free for orders over $75 if you're feeling really infectious. I just ordered 12 microbes at PowScience for only $79.09 when the official site would have cost me $119.25.

Here's the official site to compare price or in case PowScience runs out of stock. More expensive, but still great gifts!"

athletes-foot.jpg
cough.jpg
toxic-mold.jpg

Hey, would it be fucked up for me to give someone the Gonorrhea one and they really had it? I personally think it'd be funny, but I asked one of my friends and he said it'd be totally messed up. Any opinions?

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Hey, would it be fucked up for me to give someone the Gonorrhea one and they really had it? I personally think it'd be funny, but I asked one of my friends and he said it'd be totally messed up. Any opinions?[/quote]
I'd say it depends on how they feel about their gonorrhea. Do they joke about it? If not, then it's fucked up. Haha. Hope that helps! :lol:

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Hey, would it be fucked up for me to give someone the Gonorrhea one and they really had it? I personally think it'd be funny, but I asked one of my friends and he said it'd be totally messed up. Any opinions?[/quote]

If you do end up doing this and can get it video taped it could end up being youtube gold...

or they could get angry and kick u in the nuts...

one or the other :p .....or both

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']toxic mold sure does look angry[/quote]

And that makes it even cuter.

What's the little twinkie in the middle?

As cute as they are, microscopic things (especially blown up to macro) freak me out. I would not be happy with these things. *shiver*

bread's done
Back