Giveaway - 1600 Microsoft Points and a Syma S107G RC Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunter

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, this is the first giveaway I'm hosting here on CAG/Youtube.

Everybody who enters has a huge chance at winning, 1 in 6 to be specific.

All you have to do is sign up to website in the video and complete an offer. I suggest Gamefly as it is only $8, Instantly credits, you can cancel before a month, and its a great service. After you've done so please somehow contact me, whether it be through this forum, youtube comments, youtube PM etc.

This giveaway ends when I have my 12 referrals in which I will be giving the two prizes to two separate people which makes the chances 1 in 6.

All prizes are purchase from Amazon, the Syma receives Amazon Prime's 2 day shipping and the 1600 MS points is in the form of a gamecode which will be emailed to the winner.

Good luck everybody and thanks for checking this out! If you'd like to view my video please go here. :lol:

http://youtu.be/fISCqhjS5bc

Since I'm getting some bad feedback below, I'd like to add that YES you are helping me and YES an offer does cost money. Your paying for the service of that offer, THAT'S IT. It's a raffle which is indeed a giveaway, this is NOT for free stuff.

But, since some people are upset that I'm asking for others help to accomplish my goal. I will be giving away a Call of Duty wallet from E3 2011 ($20 value right now, not to mention its a collectible) to the first person who successfully completes the offer within 24hours and relays the fact that they have done so back to me on these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesnt cost money to enter?.... Gamefly does, and there are other offers to choose from..? It doesnt have to be gamefly Derp derp adurrrrrrr.

And with $8 you could not buy a 1600 Microsoft points card, nor could you get a month of video games shipped to your house.

It's a raffle your chances are 1 in 6. And so what if you're helping me out, I did say that in the video but you probably just decided to ignore that and move on to criticize me.

Im being generous by hosting a giveaway rather than going around begging people to sign up and get their own referrals. It's called incentive buddy. It's a raffle and your chances are 1 in 6. IMHO thats even better than a slot machine or scratch off.

And this isn't in referrals section because it's a giveaway. You have to buy your way in with an offer but it is indeed a giveaway... Is there a raffle section to put this in?

P.s.- You can do the same and get others to help you, I'm not saying go sign up and never go back to the website. By completing an offer you can get others to do the same. I even gave a referral trading website below the video if you decided to follow through with everything.

[quote name='Blunter']Im being generous by hosting a giveaway rather than going around begging people to sign up and get their own referrals. It's called incentive buddy. It's a raffle and your chances are 1 in 6. IMHO thats even better than a slot machine or scratch off.[/QUOTE]

You're not being generous, your doing it because that's the only way people will do it. Not to mention internet raffles for profit are illegal, and I can't find a single free offer.

I hate when people do crap like this and try to come off as generous. This is for freebies, not for you to flaunt your referral link/video like it's a great service to us to spend $8 to MAYBE win a 1600 points card...yawn..

I rather spend the full $20 to get my own points than waste $8 for a "1 in 6 chance" to win from you and helping you along the way...nooo thanks!

a freebie costs no money. Come watch my youtube video and comment or like my Facebook page, retweet this message, etc etc...that's how you give away stuff.

It's a referral, OP, so it goes into the referral forum.

Don't try to make it out to be a freebie or a contest when it's neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back