Giving away 10 Xbox 360 Slims and Microsoft Kinects

Caspel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
There'll be 10 winners, each earning themselves a Xbox 360 and Microsoft Kinect

To win, it's rather easy:

1 - Join & download Poker Stars by following through this http://www.gamezone.com/contests/pokerstars/
2 - You have to be a GameZone forum member
3 - Post your PokerStars.com username in the official thread so we can verify you joined.

That's it! We've made it easy for everyone to enter and win, so good luck to all!

But wait, there's more!

We will also be throwing GameZome Game Night Tournaments in coordination with PokerStars.com as we have our lovely video hosts Raychul and Nixie Pixel duking it out with other poker players around the world. We will be randomly giving away 3 copies of Madden NFL 11 and 3 copies of Halo Reach to members who join in on the tournaments at PokerStars.com.

Raychul's play date at PokerStars.com is August 22
Nixie's play date at PokerStars.com is August 29.

More details, such as tournament ID and the like, are soon to come, so pay close attention!

In case you missed it, here's the link for full information on how to win yourself a Xbox 360 and Microsoft Kinect

http://www.gamezone.com/contests/pokerstars/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, I tried to register last night and I believe the page said that I should receive my confirmation e-mail within an hour, but it still has not shown up. Username is the same as here. Sorry if I missed some piece of information, and am being obtuse.

[quote name='Teddite']Hi there, I tried to register last night and I believe the page said that I should receive my confirmation e-mail within an hour, but it still has not shown up. Username is the same as here. Sorry if I missed some piece of information, and am being obtuse.[/QUOTE]

I'll check the pending members and approve it for you tomorrow. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Joined the site / PS
Thanks for the contest.
My x360 is crapping out so I really hope I win this one!!
Gave you a shout out too, Caspel...

[quote name='time2play']you can click edit and fix it.[/QUOTE]

Ahh! I kept performing the quick edit and it never gave me the chance to do so lol. Thanks!

We are selecting a winner of a 360 and Kinect each day for the rest of the week. So if you haven't entered, the time to do so is now.

Whoa I almost forgot to enter, thanks so much Game Zone Online & you Dakota for giving us CAGs the heads up on the contest :)
Entered using the pokerstars username agentcoop007 of course :cool:

Just bumping this up. I received an email today saying my name had been drawn to get a 360 Slim/Kinect bundle. I'm like a kid on Christmas day, lol.

Anyone else get the luck of the draw?

[quote name='Mastastic']Just bumping this up. I received an email today saying my name had been drawn to get a 360 Slim/Kinect bundle. I'm like a kid on Christmas day, lol.

Anyone else get the luck of the draw?[/QUOTE]

Damn man, congrats.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Damn man, congrats.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now I'm just curious as to if I'm getting the 250 GB bundle or the 4 GB bundle. Either way, it is going to be awesome.

[quote name='Mastastic']Thanks! Now I'm just curious as to if I'm getting the 250 GB bundle or the 4 GB bundle. Either way, it is going to be awesome.[/QUOTE]

The lovely Raychul just informed me that it will be the 250 GB bundle. This is teh awesome news. Good luck to the rest of you guys/gals!

I'll check this out. I did mention CAG in my post, as well. PlumeNoir is my user name on GZ too - I like to keep things simple.

[quote name='Mastastic']Thanks! Now I'm just curious as to if I'm getting the 250 GB bundle or the 4 GB bundle. Either way, it is going to be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Great news, happy to see more CAGs winning these contests, maybe this other fellow CAG will get lucky soon :cool:

for those who have entered. We have been announcing winners for the past few days and will continue until there are no prizes left =). 4 winners already announced, 6 more to go. You still have time to enter before all the winners have been selected.

bread's done
Back