Giving away 34 dead space beta codes

devinlee

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Heres the deal, I signed up with numerous emails to make sure I got in and ended up getting a bunch of extras. I will post up codes randomly throughout today and tomorrow and will number them 1-34.

If you get a code please respond with the code number 1-34 for the one you got that way others will know it is taken.

Also, if you are really thankful and feel like throwing me a beta to another game or something else than feel free to pm me. :lol: I strongly believe in what comes around goes around, which is why I try to help people out when I can.

Just for a head start here comes 1-5.

1. CC7G-T4BM-4DAC
2. 5J9F-MGBD-FMNB
3. A36B-BNB6-224R
4. C4DG-5LB8-HBAA
5. 397T-FJBJ-FCE8
:bouncy:Good Luck:bouncy:

Yea I thought about lurkers shortly after I posted but unfortunately I can't think of any way easier than this. This works to my advantage because I can post up when I have time and it just makes it easier on my part. So sorry bought that and about the 34 codes yea I know its kind of a random number lol but as it turns out thats just how many extras I have. Not every email I used got a code.

If I think of a better way to give out the other codes without having to worry about the lurkers I will let you know. Or if anyone else has an idea throw it my way in a pm and if it isn't too involving ill consider it.

[quote name='devinlee']
Also, if you are really thankful and feel like throwing me a beta to another game or something else than feel free to pm me. :lol: I strongly believe in what comes around goes around, which is why I try to help people out when I can.
[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that the lurkers will steal all your codes and your good deed will go without recognition

[quote name='lo6ick']just make people pm you. i'm sure you'll get 34 hits in under an hour. then come back in an hour or 2 and distribute[/QUOTE]

If you want to give people a fair shot, that's the best bet.

can i get a code? I want to shut my brother up because he keeps saying this game will sucked but i loved the first one

you guys are probably right..

PM me for a code.. I have 23 codes left since I already have 6 pm's.

Sorry for the change of rules but I believe this will be the best way to do it and get the code to people who are active on the site.

So 23 codes left. If you pm after I make this post pleas reply to the message here counting to 23 if possible. For instance next person is 1 the next is 2 and so on that way I won't be flooded with 200 pm's.

I will send out the codes after 11pm central.

[quote name='devinlee']So 23 codes left. If you pm after I make this post pleas reply to the message here counting to 23 if possible. For instance next person is 1 the next is 2 and so on that way I won't be flooded with 200 pm's.

I will send out the codes after 11pm central.[/QUOTE]

Am I doing this right?

[quote name='devinlee']you guys are probably right..

Pm me for a code.. I have 23 codes left since i already have 6 pm's.

Sorry for the change of rules but i believe this will be the best way to do it and get the code to people who are active on the site.

So 23 codes left. If you pm after i make this post pleas reply to the message here counting to 23 if possible. For instance next person is 1 the next is 2 and so on that way i won't be flooded with 200 pm's.

I will send out the codes after 11pm central.[/quote]

bread's done
Back