Giving away a $25 GameStop gift card! (DEAD)

ParticleReality

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
To help celebrate the launch of Game Particles and Gamescom we will be kicking off the first of several giveaways. This contest is fairly straightforward so I’ll do my best to explain the rules.

• Starting Monday August 17th, comment on any article posted during the entry period for your chance to win this fine gift card redeemable at any GameStop or EBGames.

• For every additional article you comment on, you will receive an extra entry for a possible maximum of 5 entries.

• You must be a resident of the US or Canada.

• This entry period ends at 11:59pm EST on Sunday, August 23rd. The lucky winner will be notified via email so please use a valid one!

• Please note that it may take up to 24hours before said winner is notified.
Link

I'm shooting for a contest a week so hopefully this will encourage you guys to keep visiting the site(please).The more views the site gets the better the prizes will be so tell everyone you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ParticleReality']First post of the new week is up. From this post on, all entries count!

And please, if you have 5mins to spare, check the site out. I admit it's pretty slow moving but we are ramping things up and trying to secure various interviews and previews.[/QUOTE]

I'm in! Will comment more soon. I hope I win.

I entered and posted comments on blogs that caught my interest. I actually found some good information :) Hope I win and good luck with your site!

Just wanted to go ahead and bump this to give anyone who hasn't seen it a chance to enter. Out of all the sites I posted this on, CAG has given me the best response.

So thank you all very much and I hope on next contest is just as rewarding.

Only a few hours left! If you haven't entered now, this would be the time. The next contest will kick off tomorrow and will be a little more creative.

Our lucky winner has been notified. In the event that he doesn't respond in the next 24hours, another winner will be chosen. Check those emails! And make sure you check back later today for information on our next contest.

bread's done
Back